chapter - 63

Vyshu pov

I was searching him like a lost puppy....I searched for him in the whole party...but I didn't found him.....

May be I should check him outside the house....

A cool breeze kissed my face as soon as I stepped outside the house....the loud music replaced by the waves sound....making my lips curl into a smile.....

I saw him sitting in the sand and staring at the full moon.....

His face was shinning in the moonlight making my heart skip......

The water was twinkling under the moonlight....it's like suddenly the whole sea was decorated with pearls...

The sky was looking stunning with the moon surrounded by the stars.....

The dark scary sky was now glowing with the light.....the light of happiness.....

I slowly took steps towards him....and sat beside him...

I placed my head on his shoulder while catching his hand in mine.....

He squeezed my hand tightly as if he was assuring his heart that I was here....

I smiled at his childishness.....and sat there in a comfortable silence......

"I know Advaith ....there is a storm running inside you....your heart wants to forgive your mother but ur mind was stopping you....your heart wants to start a fresh start with ur family....but ur mind is stopping you from doing it......."

" Listen to your heart Advaith.....just give a chance to heal ur wounds......"I said looking into the sky.....

Advaith pov

The moment my mom hugged me...I could sense my hard rock chest....started melting....I could sense my own tears which I had hidden from the world started falling freely......

My heart started beating fast....I could sense the dead part of me being alive....

I want to cry my heart out by placing my head in her lap.....

I want my mother to ruffle my hair lovingly......

I want to shout at her and finally hug her to my heart........

But something in me stopped me.....

I quickly ran from there in the fear of showing my weak state to my mother.....

Maa....

Maa....

I called her looking at the sky letting my tears fall freely.......

I came out of my trance when a head laid on my shoulder.....and a hand holding my hand tightly assuring me that she will be there with me.....

I squeezed her hand tightly... assuring my heart that my love will never leave me alone.....

"Listen to your heart Advaith.....just give a chance to heal ur wounds......"she said looking into the sky.....

I quickly hugged her tightly...letting my tears fall freely....

Vyshu pov

Why jaan it's hurting a lot....?

When I used to hate her I didn't felt any pain ...but it increased my hate for her more.....