sharing the thoughts

Hi all my lovely readers....how are you all...I know some people are angry on me and some are waiting for the updates....trust me there are many things running in my mind killing my peace....

  So don't worry I started writing I fell in love with her heart and soul...I will update it soon ..and I am trying to update you stole my heart too...so keeping this aside...I just want to share what I felt...I hope it will be useful as a motivation to you too...if not just smile at the update and wait for the story update...

   We all think that we should let the things go away...not to keep them in mind and destroy our mind....even our frnds , family suggest the same trick to wipe our sadness...but trust me it's so hard.....

  Maximum number of people like me always take small things to heart ....it doesn't mean they are sensitive or over reacting....may be the things which are small to others means a lot to them....

  I thought to be away from everyone, no phone , no Wattpad, no contacts just me sitting alone....but trust to me it is the most stupid idea....never be alone ...try to let the things out in the form of tears or words in front of the people you trust and love.....

  Every people say take life seriously ...if not you can't achieve anything...but I think don't take it too seriously so that it kills ur happiness and increase your expectations.....

  Don't expect the things to be done according the way you dream....it cause you more pain....try to expect the things to the extent you feel they can be fulfilled even though you failed and it's hurting you....just cry and let it be out...stare the sky and try to form a new expectation which is meaningful and doesn't snatch other happiness....

  The most important thing don't degrade yourself..this is many people weakness.....nothing will be in ur hands...be the way you are ... don't forget you are the best...you are the best...

Try to free the burden of ur heart..by talking with ur loved ones.... don't fill it with lots lots of mess which just gives u pain....

Never leave the habbit of dreaming and think every thing happens for our best...

If someone says something related to them it means they trust you ...never break their trust ...try to be their back bone ...try to pull them from darkness...but not push them..

If ur dreams doesn't come true don't be disappointed dream for much better....

You will get the best because you are the best...

Sorry if I wasted ur time with my talks ....I just want to say my all readers .....Soo be Happy and keep smiling...meet you with the updates... finally I get rid of my stupid thoughts and came back to you...Soo wait for few hours you will receive the update....bye....❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️