Epilogue-Ending is also a new beginning

Third person pov:-

       Years passed like in zing...but their love bloomed everyday just like a spring...

    With constant persuasion by advaith,Vyshu completed her MBA and started her own fashion line "Fusion-beauty for all"..in which she designs clothes for all sizes,shapes,colours and complexions.

   When she panicked about balancing family and work, her in-laws supported her saying that "marriage is not the end of your dreams but the beginning of new ones..."and built a designing  studio in their house so that she needn't stress and work while looking after the family....

     Soon,they're blessed with a beautiful baby girl..apple of their eyes..Chaitra(means spring).. reminding them the love they share bloomed like spring everyday...

     She sure has looks of vyshu and temper of advaith,a deadly combination...with her in their life,they didn't realise how time flew... everyday brings a new challenge knocking them down. but as a team,they never lost.

             ----------×××××----------
The weather in Malhotra home is beautiful just like the outside...The summer heat was drowning and the sky looked cloudy...

      Advaith arrived home after a long tiring day..He loosened his tie, unbuttoned his collar and wrists...took off his coat and went for a long shower...

     Meanwhile vyshu was preparing chai and pakodas for change in weather..she was so engrossed and didn't notice advaith arrival...

     She was hurriedly taking off all the clothes left to dry in the balcony... forecasting rain..the wind is chilled unlike the wind till an hour back...

    She rushed inside closing the door but bumped into moist skin..afraid of loosing control,she held advaith arm...and closed her eyes tightly...

    After few seconds she relieved and opened her eyes to meet his...even with little grey hair and wrinkles slightly forming but the corner of his eyes...he still is handsome as ever...but immediately she stood straight and casted down her eyes...

      "Shy, are we Jaan?"he asked lifting her chin and snaking his hand around her waist with other hand, nulling the gap between them.

    She threw one of her best smiles and said"Still acting like you're newly married advaith...even our daughter is at marriageable age... grow up" and Freed herself from him running to kitchen afraid the pakodas will be burnt by now...

     "With silver hair,cotton saree and messy bun, you're still my Jaan...don't forget that.."he shouted from bedroom..and gave a hearty laugh.

     Wearing a light blue kurtha and loose pyjama,he came to hall walking outside to the lawn,,he said,"Looking like it's about to rain Jaan..did Chaitra come home?"

      "I did call her,bichari she is overworking because of you...she is a child Advaith..be a little considerate.."vyshu complained bringing teapot and pakodas in a tray to the lawn..

     "Business is not so easy Jaan...it's her,who have to look after me...she has to be tough...and I am making one..."he replied.

    "Haa..haa....I am listening this for hundredth time...now take...have a sip of tea.."she passed the cup towards him...

    "Btw she said she will go out with her friends today...anyway it's weekend na..let her take a break"vyshu said making advaith frown..

     "It's not safe to roam around the city...I could have arranged a car na..or we could go together..."kadoos Malhotra came out again...

    "Advaith...she isn't a kid alright?and you yourself said that you're making her tough"vyshu imitated advaith words air-quoting them.

     Advaith sighed and sat back... "you've literally become my boss at home...no one will believe you're the same girl I married.."
And earned a glare from her...

   Finally they sat in silence enjoying the cool breeze and garden around them.. sipping the hot tea and munching pakodas...advaith held vyshu hand...she looked at him raising her eyebrow...

    "Nothing Jaan..."he reassured.."just thinking how blessed I am..."

    "We are...."she corrected him...

     Their peaceful moment was interrupted by scooty sound...they left each other's hand and saw who it is...

    Panting Chaitra came in running towards them...for a second,they thought something wrong might have happened....

     Vyshu ran inside and  immediately brought her a glass of water while advaith rubbed her back asking what has happened... why is she panicking like that...

      Chaitra gulped down the while glass in one go...and looked at both her parents with panic stricken face...

      "What happened chinnu?(nickname of Chaitra)why are you panting so much? advaith asked with tension evident in his voice...

     "Dad...mom...I....I..."she is

    "I what?what did you do?"vyshu asked

   "I....slapped...a person...blue...blue shirt...at ..th..the...beach."she is blabbering

    "What???"

     "I thought...I ... misunderstood...him...I slapped and ...and he...he..looked so....angry..."she said

     "You slapped a man in blue shirt at the beach?"they both said in unison and bursted out laughing.... leaving Chaitra confused!

Happy ending are always new beginnings...who knows what this might lead to.......

Hiii readers here is the epilogue hope you will like it. Thanks a lot to each and every reader who have given the book a chance and loved the book and supported me at every point of my journey. Thanks a lot for encouraging and trusting me in my work...

I hope who ever reads the book will take a stand against the comments people face on beauty and believe beauty lies in heart and will fall in love with heart and soul.❤️😍❤️😍😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍😍😍😍❤️❤️😍😍❤️😍😍❤️😍

With lots of love

Sattvika ( varsha )😍❤️

Always encourage us with ur love and be with us supporting us at every point in the journey of Wattpad.❤️❤️❤️

Enjoy the song ....

Keep smiling ..

Keep reading...

❤️❤️❤️