chapter - 52

Hi all my lovely silent readers and all my followers...I am very happy that you are supporting me with ur love and giving my stories a beautiful place in ur library and in ur heart....thanks is a very small word to you all..but still thank you infinity times for the lovely support which always boosts my imagination ...for the love you are showing on my stories....keep loving and keep reading.....❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️❤️😍😍❤️❤️😍😍❤️😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Caller : hello ! Wow is it real the great Advaith Malhotra called me ..... it's a bad morning to me....yuck...

Advaith : I am not dying to call you.....it's about vyshu and I want your help ....I am feeling the same bad morning to me too....yuck yuck too....

Caller : don't say me you have hurted vyshu and she kicked you out of her life ...and you called me to help me....if that so I will be the happiest person in the world and never help you mr.chichore kadoos ...

Advaith : I think you are dreaming a lot theses days....my jaan will never kick me out ...if she does so I will never call a chupkali to help me ....

Caller : you...

Advaith : fine stop the nonsense and listen to me...I want to punish her cousin's for making her suffer....I want your help...if you don't want to ......I am about to say the next words but she cut me off shouting like a mad woman....

Caller : wow.......you could have said me this before I am dying to help you..so what to do...kick that Rahul...and cut the hairs of those dayan's...no wait...push that Rahul in some trash and apply cowdung on those dayan's face.....no throw some Mirchi powder in their eyes and give some electric shock....no wait throw some lizards on them ....

Advaith : argh !! Shut up .....will you listen to me keeping ur mouth shut sasi ....God knows how abhi is dealing with you poor soul....

Sasi : same here mr.malhotra ...god now's how vyshu is dealing with you....

Advaith : fine...I am happy you are so desperate to punish them but listen to me carefully...

I explained her my whole plan and she was shouting with excitement when I said her what I did yesterday to them....

  Finally after explaining my plan I kept the phone in my pocket waiting for the time...

  I closed the balcony door and saw the bed empty....I went to her wadrobe and kept my bag in it....

I took her laptop and opened my mail..I was checking my mails....

  I heard the bathroom door open revealing my jaan in a beautiful skyblue color saree...her hair was wrapped in a towel...and her face was looking fresh with tiny droplets on face with wet eye lashes....

   She slowly started walking towards the mirror..applied sindoor on her forehead and bindi between her eye lashes....she loosened her hair from the towel...making the curly hair fall freely on her back.....

   Her hand was filled with beautiful Bangles of sky blue color which are singing a song while she was rubbing her wet hair with towel ...waking my monster up....

  She kept her whole hair on one shoulder showing me her back..and started drying her hair with the towel....

  Her back was covered beautifully with the droplets making me thristy....