chapter-28

Advaith pov
  I went to my office..and started reading the tender file..which my company has to quote the right amount which help us in getting the government project....
     I have found some mistakes in the file...which were provoking my angry side..
   I called the manager shyam and ordered him to correct the mistakes as soon as possible...how can they be careless..this tender is very crucial for our company..I given him the required instructions and left the office for lunch...
   Life changed a lot in a week...I used to be alone before my jaan entered into my life.i used to eat in the office cafeteria..but now..she waits for me,cooks for me..forces me to eat whenever I skipped the dinner...my lips curled into a smile recalling the change in my life...
    Soon my smiled faded and my jaw clenched in anger seeing the scene in front of me the moment I entered the house...
  Vyshu sat in between my parents and they are laughing seeing some pics from an album...
  She was so immersed in seeing the pics..that she didn't even noticed my presence in the living room...
   I closed my fists to control the anger which is raising in me like a storm...I took deep breaths and cleared my throat to gain her attention...
    She looked at me and soon her smile replaced with a worried expression..she soon masked it with a smile...
   I glared at her to explain what is going on...
  She just playing with her hands..instead of answering me..which is decreasing my patience level...
    I think you should be in our room concentrating on ur preparation instead of some useless time pass..I asked in stern voice...
    I took break..from preparation she said slowly...
    I nodded at her answer and holded her wrist to drag her to our home...
   Are you hungry she asked not moving from her place...
   See the time you will get the answer I said ignoring her facial expression...
   Then come she said dragging me to the dinning table holding my wrist...
    Are you out of your mind...why are you dragging me to their dinning room..we should go to our room...I said in an irritating tone..
   There is no theirs or us..there is only ours from now..she said in a Stern tone..
  I was confused at her words..she made me sit in the chair forcefully...
  Mom,dad come we will have our dinner it's already 2 '0' clock..she said killing all my patience levels...
   Remove that thought from ur mind vyshali...it will never happen....every thing is in the right place.. don't try to  change the places which will kill the peace in our life's...I said warningly...
  How can she behave like that..how can she be nice with them..did she hit her head some where which made her loose her memory..I thought in my mind...and started walking from the place.. kicking the chair..aside...
   I want my wedding gift...she shouted making me to stop in my tracks..
   Now she is really irritating me..first this drama now wedding gift...what the hell !
   Are you ok..did you hit your head some where why are you behaving like a mad woman..I yelled..at her..
  She took one step back in fear...
You promised me that you will give me the wedding gift..she asked gulping her fear...
  Yes..so what ! I asked rolling my eyes..at her..
  I want a home as my wedding gift..she said playing with her Bangles...
    Ok...I said..
Really she said with an excitement on her face..her eyes were glowing with happiness...
   So we can live with mom and dad..she asked clapping her hands like a small child...
  Yes I will search a home near to your house..I said with a smile on my face...
   Listening to my words..her smile vanished...
Nooooooo she shouted..you are thinking in a wrong way...she said palming her head with her hand...
   Now what vyshu..I am fed up with this drama..you said you want a home..I agreed now you are saying I am wrong...whats going on in your mind..I yelled loosing all my patience...
   The place which I am living now is not a home..we are living like a neighbours who don't have a good relation with each other.... Advaith I want a home where I can be with my mil,fil..I want to cook for them..I want a normal family where everyone eats on one table..they are your parents.. Advaith..how much you hate them....you have punishing them since 4 years...don't you see..they are becoming old..they need us..they need our love,care..they need a happy environment..I am not saying to forgive them..just give them a chance to seek ur forgiveness.. please Advaith woke up before getting late..and realize their pain...you are not the only person who was suffering..they are also suffering Advaith..they lost their daughter and now their heart was filled with unknown fear of loosing you...just give them one chance please to correct their mistake...she said joining her hands......
   Her words were ringing in my ear..her eyes were filled with tears..why she is caring this much for the people she barely knows...why she wants to build a dream of happy family in my heart..which will never happen..why ????
   I nodded my head seeing her..I don't know what happens in the coming days..I don't know what my parents told her..I don't know why I nodded my head..but I can't see her in a pleading state...I can't forgive my parents..I am giving her the gift which she want..I can't snatch her wishes from her..if she wants to stay with my parents..I will not stop her..but I can't forgive them..never ever...
  I took slow steps towards the dinning table..this was the first time eating with my parents after my sister death..she always liked when we all eat together..the habbit was burned with her..but now my wife is trying to get the olden days back...
  I don't want to get her hurt..after knowing their real faces....
   I silently ate my lunch..and vyshu ate with smile...
   Vyshu pov
I am happy finally the first step of my mission family together is succeeded..
   Days passed my exams started... Advaith dropped me at my exam  center and picked me from there..we daily used to eat with their parents...he hardly speaks to his parents..but thank God when ever he speaks..he used to speak in a calm tone..I felt happy that monster Advaith is taking rest...I am liking this cool Advaith...
  He used to ask me daily how I wrote my exam....he never disturbed me these days with his stupid teasing antics ...I felt relieved...
  Today was my last exam..and  after 2 days my new family is planning the reception...
  My mil and fil are not as rude as Advaith said.they are sweet..may be they changed...
    I was waiting for him after bidding byes to my frnds...
  Time was passing and I am feeling hungry...I called him no response...
  Agrh!!!!
I stopped an auto..I got his call..I swiped the red button...and entered into an auto..telling the driver the address...
   He again called me I again swiped the red button..
  Sorry jaan stuck in the traffic..wait for few minutes na please..I received his message...
   I am on the way to the house..come directly to home...sorry not accepted mr.husband....i replied him back...
No wait how are you going I got his message..
  Auto I replied...
Can't you wait few minutes...he replied I know he is irritated..
  No..I replied..
I reached my house.. settled on the sofa...exams completed yipeee...
  The door open and came my hubby like an angry bull towards me..
  Don't you dare leave alone next time..he said...
Don't you dare be late..I am waiting from 1 hr...I yelled..
   He nodded ...be ready we are going for shopping...he said...
  Nooooooo...i want to sleep.. finally my exams are finished..I said..
  Please you shop from me..I can't roam..I said in sarcastic tone...
  Are you not excited of shopping..he asked looking me like a alien..
   No..i.hate shopping..I said..ya I don't know why I feel tired listening to that word.. don't see me like that..this type of girls also exists...you know..
   You are weird.he said rolling his eyes..
  I know..I said
I will be back I have some meeting and eat ur luch..be ready in the evening we are going for shopping..he said and went outside...
  You don't forget to eat...I said..closing the door..
And slept on sofa...I was welcoming the sleep then there is a knock on the door..I thought Advaith..but the sound came again...
  I irritatedly opened the door to see the villan of my sleep...
  I saw a girl of my age..who looks gorgeous...
  Can I come inside..she asked...
  Ya I nodded and invited her into our room...
  She went and sat on the sofa.. looking here and there...
  I am sorry I don't know who you are I said
  But I know you she said.. looking at me from head to toe..
  What is wrong with her..why she is scanning me...
   Oho ! I said searching my mind about her any details..about meeting her in the past ...
  The answer was no...
I am aashi...she said...

Hii readers I am updating early because tomorrow I am busy..so here is the update...what aashi is doing in Advaith house...🤔🤔🤔send me ur views....
   Coming to the chapter..are you feeling bored..or do you feel I should change some..lines... please all my readers post ur views.. don't think to correct me..ur views are always welcome....
  So read fast..hit the star..share ur view.....