chapter - 51

Vyshu pov

I opened my eyes slowly and saw Advaith sleeping....I was staring at his peaceful face which brings a smile on my lips.....

God please don't turn my horrible dream into reality which will crush my happy world....

Advaith was tensed seeing me in fear...he snatched my fear of loosing him with his antics....but how can I forget that horrible dream.....

A lone tear escaped from my eyes thinking about the dream...I closed my eyes to forget the bitter event....

I felt a hand wiping my tears...I opened my eyes and saw my hubby black eye balls filling with concern and love.....

I was just lost in those eyes which always snatches my senses....

He rolled our positions and now I am lying on the bed...his head was placed in my neck...and other hand was protectively wrapped around my waist.....

"Your tears hurts me mrs.malhotra".....he said taking a long breath.....

" Fear of loosing you kills me mr.malhotra" I said ruffling his hair.....

He got up from the bed and started walking towards the balcony angrily....

My angry devil is back...I thought pulling the duvet and walking behind him...

He was holding the balcony rail tightly.... looking at the moon....

Advaith pov

I thought I was successful in diverting her mind from her fear....but her tears which have fallen on my chest proved me wrong...

I opened my eyes and saw her struggling for sleeping peacefully....

I wiped the tears from her eyes and rolled our positions....

It hurts seeing her tears ....it stabs my heart....

I placed my head in the crook of her neck and whispered what I am feeling...

"Your tears hurts me mrs.malhotra".....i said taking a long breath.....

" Fear of loosing you kills me mr.malhotra" she said ruffling his hair.....

Why can't she leave the bloody dream aside ?

I am happy that I have snatched the peace of the people who hurted my jaan.......but they are still snatching her peace being far from her......I thought in my mind getting up from the bed and walked towards the balcony....

I holded the rail of the balcony throwing all my anger on the poor rail.....

I want to punch that Rahul face very hard so that he never dare to come into my Jaan dream...

She slowly removed my hand and holded it tightly in her hands....

"Advaith I am sleepy why are you showing your anger on that poor rail"....she said rolling her eyes

I picked her in bridal style and walked towards the bed and dropped her on the bed....and went to close the balcony door....

Ouch !

"It hurts idiot"....she said in pain and closed her mouth realizing what she have said

I climbed the bed and placed my head on my pillow staring at the ceiling...