chapter - 43

His every word was ringing in my ear...making my heart flutter with happiness...

Today his eyes were reflecting some unspoken words....

He always become my sheild....but why ??

He turned me towards him ..

Why you always be the voice of all my unspoken words which I hold it in my throat....?

Why you always become my sheild protecting me from the words people shoot at me like arrows....??

I asked the questions which were killing me....staring into his eyes....

He pulled me closer holding my neck and slammed his lips on me....snatching all my senses......

He was moving slowly gently sending shivers in my spine...his hands slowly moved towards my waist... holding it tightly.....

I holded his shirt tightly in my wrists...to prevent me from falling....

He left me due to lack of breath...he rested his head on my forehead...the whole balcony was filled with our heavy panting.....

He took my hand and placed it on my heart.....

I looked at him confused.....

He closed my eyes.....

Listen to ur heart.....

" It has the every answer for ur questions"....he said kissing my forehead.....

I took a deep breath and asked my heart for the answer.....

I saw Advaith kissing my forehead....he loves you...my heart answered....

I opened my eyes and met his...which are reflecting the same feelings that my heart answered....

"What did ur heart said ?" He asked smirking at me....

I saw a ghost scaring me....I said hiding my blush....

He raised his eye brows.......

It looks same like you.....I said running into our room.....

But no from whom i am running me...he catched my wrist and pushed me towards his chest....

He went towards me and kissed my cheeks...his light touch send shivers through my nerves. .....my whole body tremble...when he placed a kiss at the corner of my lips......

Advaith...I yelled his name but came out like a whisper.......

I holded his shirt in my fists....closed my eyes to control the different sensations dancing in my stomach....

He slowly kissed my throat...which tightened my hold on his shirt......

"If you want to stop me tell me now " brushing his mouth against the hollow of my temple...

Words were not coming from my mouth....my heart was carving more for his touch.....his every touch...was conveying a pure feeling........

' or now ' he said tracing my cheek bone....

He lifted me in the bridal style.....and took me into our room...not breaking the eye contact.....

He gently placed me on bed and leaned closer stopping my breath....

" Will anyone blush seeing a ghost " he asked pecking my forehead......

He slowly started moving towards my neck....placing kisses on my eyes , nose , cheeks.....