a talk with my readers...

Hi all my lovely readers ....how are you all....? I am fine but busy with the exams which are going to start from next week ..I tried to update the stories but busy with the internals and fare well...parting away from the friends with whom I have spent 2 years is really painful...what to do life has to move on with the memories....

  So how are you all ?.... waiting for the updates...I am extremely sorry if I get time meanwhile I will surely update...today I felt to talk with you all...

  I know you all are patiently waiting for the updates...thanks a lot for the support and love...I won't disappoint you ...once my final exams got finished me and varsha are planning to write new stories and give you daily updates of the present stories after the final exams....

My friend sent me a sketch which has been drawn by her today which has stolen my heart...I went to share it with u...that sketch felt like the girl is pleading the society to change their mind sets....

What you say about the sketch...share ur view....

  Before the start of my exams I will surely give you a update of one of my stories

And in the story "your my favorite Suprise" ...is the love story of vyshali's brother abhi's story... don't get confused seeing vyshali and Advaith scenes in you are my favorite Suprise....

So...I don't want to leave Wattpad soon...I want to write the chapter...but what to do time is less and exams are running behind me ....had to go....

Bye all my lovely readers....once again thanks for ur love and support...

Meet you soon...

Miss you all....