chapter-17

Vyshali pov

Papa left my room handling those papers to me.....I came out of shock when I heard the door closing with a thud sound...

What the hell is happening in my life..??

"In one day I will be getting married to the person my father said..."

" The next day he asks me to sign the divorce papers...."

" Why is he behaving like this..???"

"Advaith is a good person..I started learning him...I am getting comfortable around him.."

"why God always likes to create a mess in my life......??"

I kept the papers on the study table....and leaned on the table....

I don't know  when tears started flowing down my cheeks..and sobs escaped my mouth...

I don't know why the thought of leaving him is giving me pain in my heart.....

I heard my phone ringing..I ignored and it again started ringing...I don't want to talk to him in this state...but he was calling me continuously..

I answered the call the moment I heard his voice..my pain increased...tears started flowing down..the words were struck in my throat...

I just hummed at his questions..before I broke down...I made an excuse and cut the call...

  I heard his voice in my room calling my name..I was shocked seeing him in my room...

"   I made a fake excuse when he asked me why I am crying..??"

"He didn't believe me but changed the topic..I felt relieved...."

The moment he wrapped me close to him in his protective arms...

The pain in my heart reduced..I felt peace..I don't know why...his presence around me making my heart rest in peace.....

I am experiencing a different sensation in my heart..which I can't describe or define it....

He completed his dinner and settled on my bed..I arranged the pillows between us and took my side...

I was just staring in the dark searching for a hope....Soon his warm arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me towards him..I landed on his chest...

I didn't move nor pushed him..the moment I heard his heart beat...I got a hope in the darkness...may be he can answer my unsolved questions which are killing my brain.....

  I called Advaith to check if he is awake or not...

He replied yes...

I asked him the question which is in my mind....

" Will you divorce me..."

I didn't get any reply from him.....I thought he didn't listen to my question..

I  again asked him.....

Advaith will you give me divorce......

Advaith pov

I asked her to say what you want to say jaan....

I expected like I miss u jaan......I like you.....

But her words made my heart wince in pain..and waked  the angry beast in me...

I closed my eyes closely to control the anger which is just moving as a cyclone in my heart.....

She again asked me the same question....

"Enough..!!" I can't control more.before she faces my angry side.....I have to be away from her...

she is testing my patience...I gently placed her on her side..and got up from the bed...

I opened the door of the balcony to release my anger inhaling the cold air....

"What shit she is asking me???"