#justice for hathras girl

Farmer the back bone of India...

I am a daughter of that back bone of India...

The moment I opened my eyes the cool breeze of my village played as a lori..

The muddy land which I loved the most never caused me pain , the feilds became my friends and played with me , listened my talks patiently, they feed us, they are our lakshmi...

That day I wake up with the same hope , same joy and walked to my favourite place along with my maa. I started feeling the same breeze which always fills me with lost of positive rays..

Soon my smile vanished , the light infront of my eyes started covering with dark clouds, I could feel the air tightening around me , the dupatta which used to cover my dignity , which helped me in swiping the drops of my hard work , which used to hide my every emotion started pushing me into darkness..

The land which is our lakshmi loosen its grip around my legs and prayed for lord govind to pull me from drowning into the darkness...

My heart beat started beating with fear of loosing my dreams , fear of the darkness which is coming towards me like a cyclone..tears started flowing from my eyes pleading the god to save me..

My spine which is used to feed many people has broken making me see the reality hitting me like a strong wave...

The tongue which prayed for the welfare of the people has cut off making me drown in silence..

I soon landed on the womb of my mother land praying her to save her child, her dreams that Moment I understand govind will never come , it's the world of evils , he will not come to save me the way he saved the dignity of Draupadi. 

I have seen my life drowning completely into darkness , I losted everything and left to die in pain. I cried my heart out to stand for my dignity, to kill the evils who pushed me into darkness..

My mom who loved me , cared me, protected me from all the evils have seen me fighting with my last breath..

The land which I treat as lakshmi bowed her head down with shame for not protecting me.

I wanted to turn into mahakali and kill the evils but the people who I feed with my hard work snatched my last chances of life.

The people who owe to protect the law have laid the path to my last journey of life..

I have become one of the victim among many and closed my eyes in reality that govind will never come in this cruel world and I am one of the puppet in the evil hands.

I wish I could have the powers to slit the throats of the evils who have pushed me info darkness for ever and ever...

I have born from my mother's womb but you all snatched my right to leave my last breath in her womb. I have learned walking on the land holding my father's hand you all have snatched his hand of giving me the last light ..

I wish you could have send me with dignity , with justice but you have Burned me in the fire of caste , you have Burned in the flames of corruption , you just stamped me that I didn't loose my dignity only the feilds who are my friends konw the truth , only my land whom I treated as lakshmi know the truth. The shinning sun has hidden behind the clouds seeing the bitter truth..

Teach your beti not to wait for govind , teach her not to pray instead teach her to hold a weapon , teach her to become the weapon which can protect her , teach her to be her own govind...

I wish this could end with me for ever and ever..