chapter - 56

vyshu pov

   My whole mind went blank listening to my papa words....from the moment I came home every thing was so confusing .....there is something going on which I am not aware of....but the moment my papa said those words that he has failed as a father I understood that he knows everything what Rahul and those bitches did to me....

  The truth which I never wanted to be reveal to my father has finally revealed...hurting my father.....

The tears , pain which I digged deep inside my heart came out broking the wall of helplessness in the form of tears...I let out all my pain  sobbing hard keeping my head in my father's lap.....

  I quickly wiped my tears and composed myself understanding that my tears may hurt him more.....

I took steps of courage towards the worst nightmare of my life finally to face it.....

  I never know why you hate me ....I always treated you all as my family...I have given my 100% effort to balance every relation with love and affection...but the hate on me covered ur eyes...you just gave me pain hurting me mentally...I always forgiven you for hurting me just to see the smile of my father....to protect the relations...but I have forgotten that a relationship can be protected when the other side people worth it....

  Third person pov

  She always hidden the tears to see her father smile....

She listened every shit to protect the bond which makes his father happy...

She just lost in the cyclone of words , pain hurting her heart not to make his father's heart filled with the storm of sadness...

The wounds on her body  healed with time but the wounds which they gave on her heart never healed ...still she gave a chance , she tried her best to change them...but her father's tears , broken state ....broked the walls of patience ...

She is not weak...she can fight herself...she can take a stand for herself....but her father's values chained her mind....her innocent heart controlled the emotional storm.....which may wipe every relation....his father has secured with love ......

The moment she listened her father sobs.....broked every chain ......

She slapped him hard for hurting his father....

She slapped him again for hurting her.....

"  Beauty never lies in what the way you look...beauty lies in ur actions , in ur heart....you may hurt me with ur words , actions ...but I may not hurt you ...if I did so there will be no difference between us...but don't be Happy that I will leave you ....you  will be arrested for harassing a person mentally and physically Rahul...

You will....

  I always hoped that u all will change but no time passed u all stood at the same place where you are....

  If I still leave you without punishing you Rahul you will sell ur own sister...."she said again slapping him hard on his cheek...

"You both never stopped ur brother ...being a girl you 2 supported him...but I never prayed you 2 should suffer.....

  I will file a compensation case on you 2 for playing with my dignity.....get ready for paying a huge amount which will be transferred to the orphanages so that your sins may be wiped to a small extent"....vyshali said looking with a disgusted look

"You can't do this her aunt came towards her with anger "...but stopped with the slap on her face by vyshu's father ....

" If you said the same word to your kids then the situation will not come to this extent....

You just increased the hate in them instead of wiping it.....

Vyshali is also ur child ...she is your family...but no your selfishness....made you blind....

I am breaking all the ties with you....and never ever show ur face to me......

  If I still gave you a chance after learning the truth...I may not forgive myself for my whole life ........

Get out from our lives and prepare ur children to face the consequences for hurting my princess...."his father yelled at her pushing them outside.....

The whole house was filled with sadness....her parents hugged vyshu tightly to their heart ... assuring the heart that their princess is fine and they will never make her suffer .......

   Sashi ran to the kitchen and brought the food for her inlaws and abhi who are hungry from morning....

   "A few hours of hunger made us loose our patience...the whole stomach was hurting a lot .....how did you bear the pain vyshu for days...you could have come to us....

You know what is the problem of the children...they think that they may hurt their parents for silly things...the things which are silly for you are more important to us....you forget that every tear of ur stabs our heart thousand times....we will always be there for you no matter what happens...it's just you have to speak ur heart out"....his father said kissing her forehead with lots of love and affection.....

After lot of arguments her parents are the dinner  and agreed to sleep....

Vyshu pov

I came out of my parents room after convincing them to take rest ...they agreed to me after a lots of arguments....

  I saw Bhai sitting with sashi and my hubby with a blank face on the sofa....

  "Stop sitting like something bad happened....it's all over....so cheer up....and Bhai it's your wedding in next week ...cheer up..." I said smiling

"You sashi ...stop meeting Bhai...before wedding the bride and bride groom should not meet.....and I should talk to you alone too...tu to gayi..."I said looking with fake anger at sashi...

  Advaith....I am about to call but he cut me off  by saying "abhi I have an important work I have to leave...take care of maa and papa .."he said walking outside without giving a glance at me...

What happened to him..?

Why this kadoos mood again ?

"Ab tu gayi ( you are over now ) "sashi said winking at me

Hi readers ....here is the update I know it's short but I will give a long update tomorrow....so coming to the story...how many want the story to be end because it's lagging.. please share ur view....hit the poor star which is starving for weeks.....

  Enjoy the day...

Keep smiling...

Create more memories at the ending of the year.....❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Enjoy the song.....