Angelica Schuyler- Anger (c)

In London, you had met Angelica Church and befriended her quickly becoming close friends in a blink of an eye. She was a nice and strong-willed person whom knew exactly what she wanted in life, even if she was in a loveless marriage. Angelica had spoken fondly about her sister Eliza, the one person whom she had the greatest love for. It was rather admirable how much she cared for her sister, she only wished for the best for her, but a single letter revealed that wasn't what she had.

Angelica had told you a lot about Alexander Hamilton, Eliza's husband, and you had received mixed opinions on him from her. She confessed being infatuated with him when they first met, but she had seen that Eliza's love was stronger and worth more even if she was apprehensive to allow her little sister to marry such a man. However, Angelica only had bad things to say about him after Eliza had written to Angelica.

Eliza had sent a letter, telling Angelica that Alexander had been unfaithful for quite a while, but in a worse fate, he had written publicly about his cheating on her allowing the whole world to hear of his infidelity. Although Eliza made it clear she would be okay on her own with her children, Angelica insisted on going to help her and give Alexander a piece of her mind. Knowing that even if the man had done terribly, you were going to have to prevent Angelica from killing him.

The voyage wasn't enjoyable in the slightest, so you were happy to finally find land. You didn't even get a moment to appreciate the time you had on land, as Angelica was on a mission and was heading off towards where her sister's home was.

Her knuckles collided with the wooden door of the Hamilton's home, mercilessly pounding on it until it was swing open. There stood a tired looking man, a smile appearing on his face as soon as he saw your female companion.

"Angelica," he smiled, his voice cracking as he spoke. "Finally, someone who understands what I struggling here to do."

"I'm not here for you," she said forcefully.

He looked shocked by her words. I don't know how he could think that the sister of his wife, whom he cheated on, would be on his side of this.

Instantly the verbal floodgates opened, allowing words to trickle out of Angelica and start to tear down Alexander's walls.

"Eliza is the best thing in your life, and you undermine her and care of nothing to do with her, spending time with another woman and telling the world of your infidelity. No one accused you of an affair, yet you decide to make it a public knowledge. It is preposterous. How you thought that would solve anything is beyond me. You are a disaster of a man, and an idiot. I do not know how anyone can consider you a bright mind. As far as everyone including your wife knew, your marriage was going perfectly, if you wanted a sign of there being a failure you should have said and I would have punched you in the face, at least Eliza would be unharmed in the matter," Angelica practically shouted.

Alexander seemed shocked and lost to what to say after being bombarded by Angelica's anger over his actions.

You rested a gentle hand onto Angelica's shoulder, trying to help her calm down. It was an understandable anger, but you frankly didn't want her to commit murder nor did you want to witness such a violent act.

"Alexander, I do believe it smart if you take rest in your office. It may be the best for your health," you said softly.

Quickly he ran off towards where you assumed his office was, leaving Angelica angrier than before and confused.

"Why are you being so civil towards him after all he has done to Eliza?" She almost growled.

"He does not seem a smart man, he cannot control his emotions or actions. I do believe he will suffer enough at his own hand and shall punish himself beyond anything you could."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.