Angelica Schuyler- Sister (c)

Y/P/N- Your Partners Name

Your father had given his blessing for you to start courting a man and in society that was the only thing that mattered but the society didn't understand how protective your eldest sister was. Angelica's opinion was far more important than anyone else's in your family. You knew that you could work around your father but if Angelica didn't like someone then you were going to have to leave the man and find someone else. There wasn't anything about the man you were courting that she should hate but who knew what she would think.

To ease him into meeting Angelica, you introduced him to Eliza and Peggy first who both loved him and were beyond happy for you. The only person that was left was your big sister and she scared you, let alone how much fear your partner probably felt.

You walked slowly up the path, your arms linked with your partner, both of you nervous and walking slower than you would normally. He paused, not wanting to continue to the gazebo where you were going to share tea with your older sister.

"Do you think she'll like me?" He questioned, his face paling in fear.

For a man who had been in a war, you couldn't understand how a mere woman could make him fearful but that was until you recalled which woman it was you were introducing him to. You hoped she would love him as much as you did, as much as the rest of your family did but that didn't mean she wouldn't put him in his place and make sure he feared ever wronging you in anyway. You were pretty sure when Eliza said she was marrying Alexander, Angelica made him cry.

"I think so," you said hesitantly. "I mean she is a little crazy, and by a little, I mean a lot and by crazy, I mean psychotic."

He nodded his head, taking a deep breath, his nerves only getting worse.

The two of you continued to the gazebo where Angelica was already waiting for you both.

"You must be Y/P/N," she smiled sweetly. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

He let out a sigh, almost relieved by how sweet and unthreatening she seemed- if only he knew what she could be like when it came to protecting her little sisters.

"The pleasure is all mine," he said kissing the back of her hand.

You could see an evil glint in her eye, knowing she was about to question everything about him. You just hoped he'd survive.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.