Peggy Schuyler- Bed (a)

From the moment your eyes met in the crowded ballroom, you knew that Peggy would be yours. All throughout the night you had slowly been encroaching towards each other, even though you both knew that your love was forbidden, she had money and you did not and unfortunately that was a big enough boundary to make love not possible.

Whilst avoiding her fathers discerning glare you had managed to get quite close through the drawn-out event, close enough to hatch a plan that would at least allow a night of satisfaction for the both of you.

A slow dance allowed an exchange of ideas, culminating in Peggy sneaking off to the bathroom, doing her best to sneak out of her father's view and stealthily exit towards the bedrooms. After a mere few minutes you took off after her, the only way to chase her was to keep watch for her sunshine shaded dress fluttering as she ran around a corner.

After the sixth or seventh turn she had stopped running and instead was now stood in front of a doorway, the dark wood doors pushed aside so there was nothing on the way of you, her and the bed.

"The ball isn't going to be on for much longer." She grabbed your arm and pulled you into the room, tripping over her feet so that you landed on top of her on the bed, she wasted no time.

"Unlace me." She pushed you off and spun around, her hands rested on the bed and her back arched away from you. You ran your hands up and down her back, grabbing hold of the laces and pulling them, freeing her form from the constrictions of the clothing. She pulled it over her head and discarded it to the side before returning to her bent over position.

You couldn't help but stare at he barely covered body, you both had been pained with lust since you first saw each other and even though it was mere hours ago it felt like an eternity.

"Are you going to paint it or..."

"Sorry!" You brought yourself back to reality and ran your hands up her thighs, slowly, making the anticipation last until you reached her hips.

"I knew you'd be a tease." She reached around, tugging at your belt buckle until it became loose and your trousers fell to the floor. Peggy pushed backwards into you.

"Please. Just do it."

~*~

Written by Aaron.