Peggy Schuyler- Bedroom (a)

The festivities raged on, during the night across the hall you had made glancing stares at each other and bounced shy smirks back and forth before she was whisked back away to forced to talk to another one of her father's colleagues or acquaintances before once again seeking you out. Towards the end of the night you had sought out the curly haired beauty, you shot her a smirk but this time she responded by extending her finger and seductively curling it, motioning for you to join her.

Making your way through the sea of drunken and dancing guests you made your way to her, she grabbed you by the top of the arm and pulled you through two large, dark oak doors. The doors slammed behind you as she ran through the halls, the bottom of her luxurious, buttercup yellow ball gown in one hand and your fingertips, lightly grasped, in her other. She stopped outside an inconspicuous doorway and hastily spun on her heels until you were able to see her gentle smile, a feverish glint gleamed in her hickory eyes.

She inhaled deeply, softly biting her bottom lip. Time seemed to pause for a few moments before Peggy lunged at you, smashing your back into the wall behind you, her incredibly smooth, luscious lips locked onto yours as you pulled her waist into your own. Your hands wandered along her back as she grabbed and ruffled your hair, she leant over you breathing deeply into your ear. The hairs on the back of your neck stood on end as a loud 'click' signified the door behind you had been opened.

You stood there in shock for a few moments, trying to think of what stars or planets aligned, allowing these events to unfold. She pushed you into the room, you tripped and cascaded backwards, landing on an array of soft pillows and cushions. Peggy walked over to you, her legs crossing over each other as she did, she unbuttoned her gown, it gracefully fell in front of her, revealing her bare, soft skin. She pulled off the rest of her gown and threw it to one side. Closing the door behind her she began to crawl on top of you, her bust and stomach gliding across your skin as she made her way to relock lips. Her supple breasts rested on your bare chest as you lay a set of kisses up and down her neck.

The relative silence was broken by Peggy reaching down and fiddling with the brass of your belt buckle, quickly followed by a feint cough that came from the darkness on the other side of the room. Peggy's eyes shot open and her low groans stopped, she sat up straight and placed a throw cushion in front of her exposed chest. You turned to the large four poster bed in the corner of the room. Alexander Hamilton lay in the bed, the quilt pulled up to his neck, he lay parallel to John Laurens, his head buried in his hands.

Alex's face turned from horror to pride.

"Oh shit Y/N... a Schuyler sister? Good fucking job man." His hands rested behind his head.

John lifted his head from his hands and it slowly turned to Alex, the expression fairly blank.

"Alex... you are a fucking idiot."

~*~

Written by Aaron.