Thomas Jefferson- Coffees: Modern AU (a)

"Well would you look at that, everybody's favourite person is back in the building!" Jefferson basically burst through the doors of the house that you shared with the rest of the gang; Alex, John, Lafayette, Herc and Burr. His hands carried a multitude of drinks in little cardboard holders which he managed to keep from spilling as he pirouetted and gracefully danced towards you.

"What are you doing? I thought you'd gone back to France for some fashion nonsense." Alex lay on the sofa with his head handing off the side.

"Now now, play nice."

"Thank you Y/N, I got everybody their favourite drink on my way here, where is everyone?" He sat the tall drink down in front of you and sat the rest of them in the microwave to keep them safe.

"Where's mine?" Alex sat up, rubbing a large amount of sleep from his eyes before leaning back and glaring at Jefferson.

"I didn't get you one." Jefferson threw his vivid violet jacket onto the back of the dining chair and helped himself to a seat.

"Why not? What did I ever do to you?"

"Firstly, I could come up with some bullshit reason but honestly I just don't like you. Secondly, what haven't you done to me?"

"Alex calm down it's only a drink."

"It's okay Y/N, I can calm Alex down by myself. Alex it's only a drink."

"Why are you here and how long are you going to be here?" Jefferson took it upon himself to relocate himself to next to Alex, the seat would have to have been two miles long for Alex to have had enough space to be comfortable.

"Such a lovely welcome as always. I'm only stopping by on my way to the airport. Don't worry, I'll be gone before you know it, my flight leaves in... four days."

"Four days!? You can't stay here for four days."

"Seems as I basically saved America and yo dumb ass, I think I can stay here for four days, besides, the guys love me."

"You can stay." You interjected into their childish debate, much to the amusement of Jefferson. Alex tried to speak but you quickly cut him off.

"On a few conditions." Jefferson nodded and rolled his hand, prompting for you to continue. "You don't get drunk again and vomit all over the furniture."

"Well yeah, that's fair enough I guess."

"You can't bring any drugs back here or be super high here."

"Alright that's understandable."

"You can't bring any girls back here." Alex laughed and Jefferson's jaw dropped.

"What!? Come on, I'll only bring them back whist you guys are at work?"

"After the weird ass stains we found last time, nah, no girls in fact I know you. No sexual partners of any variety. Man, woman, plastic I don't care."

"Forget this, I'm going to a hotel... and I', keeping my coffees."

~*~

Written by Aaron.