Chapter 6

"I'm so fancy you already know. I'm in the fast lane from LA to Tokyo. 

I hear my alarm go off.

Ugh it's already time to wake up for school.  It feels like I only got 2 hours of sleep. I couldn't sleep last night.

I take a quick shower. And then pick my outfit out. I decided to wear a floral print jersey tank top with the number 23 on it  With light skinny jeans white Nike high tops and a gold chain that I got for my 15th birthday last year.   I hurry up and straighten my hair and apply some makeup on. I debate whether or not I should or shouldn't apply hot pink lipstick.  Maybe I shouldn't. I don't want to stand out. So I just put some lip gloss on.

After I'm already I walk down stairs.  To see my mom made some breakfast. Mmm my favorite huevos con chorizo Y papas.

"Want some Vivi?  my mom said

"Ofcouse."

"So are you exicted"

"Hell no. "

"Why not"

" Oh I don't know maybe because. It's a new school, I have no friends,  I don't know what to expect.  And so far the girls are all bitches. "

"Vivi. You will be fine. You'll make friends.  You had a lot back home. "

"Yeah like you said. "Had". Now I have none thanks to you and dad.

My phone rings.

"Hey Jenn"

"Hey I'm here"

"Alright be right out."

I grab my black jansport book bag and walk out the door.

Wow your outfit is so cute. Jenn said

Thank you. Yours is too.

10 minutes later we pull up to Lowell High. The school is huge. Double the size of my old one. And double the amount of students.

Jenn drives over to the student parking lot. We get out.

"Hey let's go get our schedules then I'm going to meet up with some friends." Said Jenn.

"Alright."

We walk into the auditorium. There are four different lines. One for freshmen, Sophomore,  Junior, and Senior schedules. As i am waiting in line i see Jc.  He didn't tell me he was a senior. Great the chances of us having a class together are not looking good.

He turns and sees me looking at him. Oh my gosh talk about awkward. He smiles and waves. I wave back. I grab my schedule and Jenn follows right behind me.

" Let's see if we have any classes together" Said Jenn

" We have 6th period together. English 3 together thank god" I say

"Yay Mrs. Winters is an amazing teacher I had her last year. She is my favorite teacher. You'll love her class."

I just smile. We start to walk out the auditorium and wait outside of the building.

"My friends should be here any second." Jenn said

She was right seconds later four people show up. One of them was Jc.

"Finally what took you guys so long. I want you to meet my friend Vivi she moved here from Florida. "

"Hi" I said.

" Vivi this is Andrea, Rebecca, Andrew and...

"Jc." I say before she says his name.

"Oh you guys know eachother." Jenn said

"Yeah I met her at the mall the other day. when she told Melissa off" Jc said

" You did what?"

"Me and Melissa had a little incident at the mall the other day no big deal."

"Yes it's a big deal. We're talking about Melissa. The biggest whore and bitch in the whole school. No one ever says anything to her. Finally someone isn't afraid to put her in her place."

" Afraid? Girl ain't no one afraid. I will tell that bitch off too if she ever does anything to me." Andrea says.

"Shut up Andrea you know you wouldn't. " Says Jenn while giggling.

"Wanna bet?"

"Actually I do."

"Ladies ladies simmer down you are all bad asses." Jc says.

"Ding" The bell rings.

"You'll have to tell me everything later Vivi Bye see you later." Says Jenn.

"Alright I will and bye." I say

Great Jenn didn't have time to show me around so now I have to figure out by myself where all my classes are.  This is going to be a long day.