Chapter 21

KALIN'S POV-

I get to school a couple minutes before

the bell rings and i walk over to the squad. Melissa and I both have the same group of friends so Ofcourse she is there.

" Aye bruh?" Myles says

"Ayee was good?"

"You ready for Saturday?" He ask

" You already know." 

"The party is ganna be hype af." Jake says.

"DING." The bell rings

I grab Melissa's arm before she walks away. I can tell she has been crying. She has no makeup on. And she's wearing sweatpants with a tshirt. She's taking our breakup hard.  No matter how she is i hate seeing her like this.

"Melissa can we please talk?"  I ask

"There is nothing to talk about Kalin." I get it I'm an awful person. She says and tears fall down her cheeks.

"I'm so sorry. I mean it.  I didn't want this to happen believe me. I wanted us to work out buuu. "  She cuts me off before I can finish.

" But what Kalin? I'm a shitty person that's what.  It's always me. I gave up everything for you Kalin. I cheated and left my ex for you. Because I love you. And you're just going to come out with I don't like "The real Melissa"  you don't even know me. You never made the effort to. You have no idea why I am the way I am. But you know what I'm sorry I wasn't good enough for you." She says and walks away...

"FUCK" I yell and punch a locker. I hate seeing her cry because of me. No matter what we're still friends we always have been and it hurts to see her like this.  I don't want her thinking she is a shitty person. Because that's not true. Yeah most of the time she treats people like shit. But then there are other times when she is fun, friendly and sweet. Maybe i was a little hard on her. I shouldn't have broken up with her like that. I can't help but feel guilty.

"Aye man you alright?" Myles says walking up to me.

"Yeah. It's just I broke up with Melissa yesterday.  And I feel horrible about it." I say rubbing my head.

"Damn I'm sorry man. If you need anything you know I'm here."

" Thanks bruh means a lot. Now let's get to class." I say

-Skips to lunch-

VIVI'S POV-

My morning classes went by really fast. And once again Kalin didn't talk to me. But he wasn't his normal self. He wasn't the Kalin who is always smiling and joking. He looked upset. It even looked like he had been crying.

"So did you guys hear?" Andrea ask

"Hear what?" Jenn says confused.

"That Melissa and Kalin broke up."

"What are you serious?" Gabbi ask with a surprised look on her face.

"Obviously." Andrea says while rolling her eyes.

It all makes sense now. Why Kalin wasn't being himself earlier. He's going through a break up. I turn around and look over at there table. From the look on his face i can tell he is hurting. But Melissa seems to be taking it worse. She didn't make any effort into her outfit today and she has big bags under her eyes. Kalin looks up and our eyes connect. He smiles softly at me and I return the same. Did Kalin break up with her?

Sorry if it was short and boring. This was just a fill in chapter. I'm going to update again tonight and it will be better I promise. (: