Chapter 32

VIVI'S POV-

"Want to go get something to eat?" My parents asked me.

"No. Can we just eat something here"

"Is everything okay? You seem upset." My mom asked concerned.

"I'm fine. I just don't want to go out. That's all."

"Okay. We can order Pizza and Wings."

We order two boxes of pizza and boneless chicken wings. I hurry up to eat so i can go up stairs and lock myself in my room. I put my plate in the dishwasher and walk up stairs. I check my phone and i have 2 missed calls from Jc. I hate ignoring him but I just can't talk to him right now. I check twitter. I scroll down and i see Kalin tweeted back @MelissaSandoval.

@MelissaSandoval tweeted him "It was great seeing you. I missed you."

@KalinWhite tweeted her  "Missed you too. I'm going to keep my promise.."

Promise? What promise? What could he possibly promise his ex girlfriend? I feel jealous and I shouldn't be because I know Kalin loves me and wouldn't leave me. He wouldn't right? Was Jenn right? Is this just temporary! I keep gathering my thoughts when my mom walks in my room.

"Can I come in?"

"You're already in my room. So yeah."

"Can we talk?" She asked.

"About what?"

"About what's going on."

"I don't get it."

"I'm not blind Vivi and I do not have alzheimers."

" I don't get what you're trying to tell me."

"I want you to be honest with me. Okay?"

"Okay. Just tell me. What you're talking about."

"Do you and Kalin have something going on?"

I felt my stomach drop. Oh my gosh. How could she know. I look down and start playing with my hands to avoid eye contact.

"Vivi.  Answer me."

I just stare at her. I don't know what to say.

"Why do you ask that?" I asked.

"I remember he was the boy you said wouldn't leave you alone. And the way you guys looked at each other. The way he looks at you Mija. It's the way your dad looks at me. I just thought something was going on between you guys."

I can't tell my mom. I hate that i have to lie.

"Of course not mom. I'm with Jc. Plus I can't stand Kalin. Do you not remember that?"

"Didn't seem like you couldn't stand him yesterday."

" I was just being friendly that's all. There is nothing going on between us. Okay."

"Okay I believe you. So when is Jc coming back?" My mom asked.

I'm happy she switched the subject.

"Tomorrow night."

"Oh okay. Well I'm going to go back downstairs. I'm guessing you're not going to come back down. Goodnight." She said and kisses me on the forehead.

"Beep."

I get a text message.  It's probably Kalin...

I grab my phone and its Jc not Kalin.

"Hey babe . Are you okay? You haven't called or texted me back."

I shouldn't be ignoring him.