Chapter 7

I walk into my 1st period which is US History.  Not many people are in here yet. Good I have many options of where to sit. I decide to sit in the front row in the middle.  My teacher is Mrs. Smith. She is really nice and the class seems like it will be easy.

"Ding" The bell rings.

Ugh I have to walk all the way to the other side of campus for my next class. Algebra 2. Math my worst subject. Despite me having to go all the way to the other side of campus I some how was early. I guess my speed walking worked. I take a sit in the middle and wait for the rest of class to show up.

"Well well well... look who we have here" A familiar voice says.

I turn around. You got to be fucking kidding me. Ofcouse what I had expected would happen. I would have a class with that bitch Melissa. The worst thing that could happen.

Ofcoue she sits right behind me and the girl who was at the mall who told her to leave sits right next to her. 

I can't even focus to what Mrs . Rodriguez is saying. I'm to pissed off that I actually have a class with the thot. My first day of school has been completely ruined.

"Ding" The bell rings.

I get up from my desk and Melissa runs right into me.

"Oops I didn't see you" The bitch says.

"I see that"

" Well this is going to be a hell of a school year. Make sure you stay the hell out of my way" Melissa giggles.

I ignore her and walk out.  Culinary 2 is my next class. I love cooking so I'm looking forward to this period. The classroom was right down the hall from my math class. It's huge and the kitchen is way nicer than the one at my old school. I sit down and shortly after a girl sits right next to me.

She is freaking gorgeous. I swear all the girls here look like they are super models. Talk about making me feel even more insecure.

"Wassup I'm Gabbi."  the girl says.

"Hey nice to meet you I'm Vivi"

"Your outfit is cute as hell!".

" Thanks"

"Damn Gabbi look at that ass." A guy tells her.

"Shut the hell up Ruben. But thanks I know i got a donk." She says

I laugh.

" You are too much." I say.

"So I've been told."

"Ding" The bell rings.

Wow class went by so fast.  I was having such a good time talking to Gabbi I didn't even realize it was time to leave."

Chorus class yes i love to sing. I look at my scheule and realize its in the L wing im in the A wing. Oh god not again. I have to go to the other side of campus and go up stairs. Great hopefully I am not late.  We only get 3 minutes to get to class.  Which I think is bullshit.  At my old school we had 5.

"Ding" The bell rings

Shit I'm going to be super late. I walk up stairs L5 is the classroom I need to find. There are two rooms on each side of the hallway. L1, L2, L3, & L4. Ugh where the hell is L5. I'm already like 4 minutes late. I decide to go into L3 and ask the teacher were L5 is.

"I'm sorry to bother but do you know where L5 is? I can't find it" I said

"Ofcourse act like your going to go down  stairs before you turn to go down the last set of steps walk straight and the room will be on the end. "The teacher says.