Chapter 33

First day back from Thanksgiving break. I don't know why but I have a really bad feeling something is going to happen today.

"Beep"
"Goodmorning gorgeous. Sorry I haven't talked to you these past two days. I've been really busy. Just know you're always on my mind and I love you." I get a text from Kalin.

He finally decided to hit me up. I was getting worried he forgot about me.

"Goodmorning babe. It's fine don't worry about it. You're on mine too. . Love you.  Talk to you later. " I text Kalin back.

After I send the text I get a call from Jc.

"Hey I'm here."

"Okay be right out." I hang up grab my book bag and head out the door.

"Morning" Jc greets me with a soft kiss on my lips.

"Good morning." I said while receiving a text message.

Kalin- " Have a wonderful day. I wish I was with you right now. Giving you sweet kisses. . Only a couple more weeks and we'll be together all the time. I'll FaceTime you later. Okay?" Bye my love.♡"

I giggle forgetting Jc is right next to me.

"What's funny babe?" Jc asked.

I start to get nervous and my palms begin to sweat.

"Uhh nothing. Its.... it's just Alexa sent me a funny text." I lie.

"Oh." Jc said and holds my hand the rest of the way to school.

We pull up to the student parking lot and walk over to our usual spot... I see Ronnie and Gabbi walking toward us.

"Hey fool." Gabbi says.

"Hey. How was your break?"

"Good. Girl you know i grubbed." She said rubbing her stomach.

"The food was bomb as fuck. You know i had a bite of some turkey leg." Ronnie said winking at Gabbi.

"Shut the hell up." Gabbi said smacking him on the back of his neck."

"You guys are a mess." I say and the bell rings.

"Goodmorning class. I hope everyone had a great break. Now let's get back to were we left off...

------

-Skips to 4th period-

My morning classes went smoothly. Melissa still isn't back. Which is a good thing. I don't care to see her face. I wish Mrs.Rhodes wasn't here either. But i guess i just have to put up with her. I miss having Chorus class with Kalin. I remember all of the conversations we had and every time he'd smile at me and I'd roll my eyes at him because I was so stubborn. If only i knew before how much I'd end up loving him. I wish US would have happened differently.  But i have him now and that's all that matters. I can't keep thinking about the past I need to live in the present.

"VIVIANNA." Mrs Rhodes shouts sounding frustrated. She's probably been trying to get my attention when i was just day dreaming.

"Yeah?"

"Why aren't you singing along?"

"Sorry I just needed a break."

"A break? Sweetie pop stars don't get breaks. So cut it out."