Chapter 31

"How could you. You fucking slut." Jenn yells at me and slaps me across the face.

"What the fuck. Don't lay your hands on me ever again. I can explain."

"Explain what? It was clear to me what I seen. Sucking on Kalins face. I always knew you were a whore that wasn't good enough for Jc."

I don't know what to say. I know what I'm doing is wrong.

"I'm not a whore."

"Oh okay. I bet you already fucked him. You're pathetic Vivi. Jc was always too good for you. I don't even know why he choosed you. You are trash. Just look at you."

I never expected Jenn to be so cruel. Her words hurt. It feels like I'm being stabbed multiple times."

"I'm not pathetic or a whore. Don't worry about what's going on. It's none of your damn business."

"It is my business. Because you're betraying my bestfriend. And I'm tired of seeing him get hurt by worthless bitches.  But really Vivi you're pathetic to think Kalin actually has feelings for you. Ha once he gets what he wants from you.  He'll disappear out of your life. This is just temporary.  So don't get too attached. Because Jc won't be there to comfort you after you get your little heart broken. But go ahead have whatever you have with Kalin. Just know you better tell Jc before I do. I can't wait to see what he thinks of you. His precious little girlfriend is not so innocent after all." She said with an evil smirk on her face.

"Why do hate me so much? What did I ever do to you? We were friends."

"And your dumb ass still asks why I hate you? It's quiet obvious. You took Jc away from me."

" He'll never love you Jenn. Get over him. You're wasting your time loving someone who doesn't feel the same way about you.  Move on and stop being pathetic." I said without thinking.

She's in tears I can tell what I said hurt her. Ugh why did I say that. I spoke without thinking.  I stepped down to her level and became cruel just like her.

"Jenn I am..." She cuts me off before I can finish.

"Don't.... You think I don't fucking know Jc won't ever love me the way I do? I do and that's what hurts. Because he only sees me as a friend. But I'll never forgive you for ruining our friendship. I haven't spoken to him in more than two months. It's like a piece of me is gone. And i won't ever get it back. That's why i hate you.  And what you're doing to him is just the icing on top of a cake. Go to hell Vivi." She says and storms out my drive way....

What the fuck just happened.  I don't need this. Jenn was so hateful. I understand where she was coming from. But she didn't have to tell me to go to hell. That's way too far. I need to tell Jc before she does. I know she will do anything to make me look worse. I just hope she keeps her mouth shut. She finally told me she cares for Jc more than just a friend. I always suspected it but I didn't want to jump to conclusions. She is right. I ruined her friendship with Jc. I feel horrible.  I never wanted that too happen. If she would have told me from the beginning I would have never said yes to Jc. I only didn't want to give Kalin a chance. I was stubborn and once I again was only thinking about myself. How could I be so awful and make Jc fall for me. Knowing damn well I could never love him. Jenn was telling the truth. I am pathetic. What got to me the most is when she told me "This is just temporary.  So don't get too attached. "  No Kalin would never leave me.

KALIN'S POV-

I was really hoping to come back home and tell my mom Vivi is my girlfriend.  But i guess i have to wait just a little longer. As long as she's by my side everything is perfect.