Chapter 19

"Vivi. I'm leaving. I made you some breakfest. Make sure to lock the door when you leave. Bye have a wonderful day. " My mom says while I'm still in bed and kisses me on the forehead then walks out.

I've been so busy lately. I totally forgot my mom starts her job today. I decide to get up already and get dressed for school. Since me and Jc are dating now. Jenn isn't going to take me to and from school anymore. I'm kind of happy. It's been awkward between me and Jenn the past couple of days. I've been getting this vibe that she doesn't like me  I don't know why she wouldn't. I've been nothing but nice to her. I go downstairs eat my breakfast than wait for Jc to get here. 10 minutes later he texts me that he is here. I walk out and jump into his car.

"Goodmorning babe.You look beautiful. " He says and kisses my cheek.

"Goodmorning. You look beautiful yourself." I say.

We listen to the radio while we sit in silence till we arrive at school.  We get out the car and walk over to our usual spot holding hands. A couple minutes later Jenn, Andrea, and Andrew show up.

"Wassup guys?" Andrew says.

"Nothing much man just chillin."

"Jc you're coming over later to do the video right?" Jenn asked

" I can't. I have plans with Vivi today. We can do it tomorrow. " Jc says

"You know i can't. I have to upload the video tonight. I told you about this a week ago." Jenn says sounding mad

" Sorry. Tell Andrew to do it." Jc says

"Jc we can hang out another day " I say trying to make things better.

"No it's fine Andrew can just do it." Jenn says with an attitude.

"I have to tell you guys something. " Jc says changing the subject.

"What?" Andrea ask

" Me and Vivi are boyfriend and Girlfriend now." Jc says and grabs my hand. While I smile at everyone.

"WHAT. Since when?" Andrea ask.

"Since Saturday night. We went on a date. And Jc asked me to be his girlfriend. " I say

"Oh. Lets see how long that will last." Andrea mumbles.

What the hell is Andrea's problem. She's being a huge bitch. I decide not to say anything. But if she says anything else that's rude then I will.

" Congrats." Jenn says and walks away with Andrea.

"Congrats guys. Yall make a good couple." Andrew says then walks away to catch up with Jenn and Andrea.

"Well that went good." I say sarcasticly

"They're just surprised.  I haven't dated anyone since uhh me and Melissa broke up a year ago. " Jc says

"Ohh. Yeah well just give them time." I say

"DING." The bell rings.

Jc walks me to class like usual. And like always 1st period flys by.

"DING." The bell rings.

I get to class and Melissa is already sitting down in her desk. She's early today.  I sit down and Melissa starts walking towards me.

"So I heard already.  Well congrats. I hope you make him happy he deserves it." Melissa says and walks back to her desk before I could say anything.

I honestly do not understand her. One minute she's a complete Bitch and then the next minute she is all friendly with me.

"DING." The bell rings

I get to class before Ruben and Gabbi do. I sit down and wait for them.

"Congrats whore." Gabbi says.

I know exactly what she is referring to. Stuff really gets around quick here.

"Thank you."

"How did it happen?" Gabbi ask

"We went on our date. It was so romantic. Dinner on the beach.  Just the two of us. We watched the sunset go down. Then we walked along the beach and he asked me to be his girlfriend.  And I Ofcourse said yes."

"That's so sweet. Jc really out did all the guys here." Gabbi says

"Ayee hold up. I'm romantic too. Jc ain't got nothing on me." Ruben says.

"Ruru you don't count. You ain't a guy " Gabbi says

"You want me to prove it." Ruben says acting like he's going to unzip his pants.

"I'm good. I don't have my magnifying glass. So I won't be able to see it." Gabbi says and laughs.

I start bursting into laughter. While Ruben just gives her this look but doesn't say anything.

"DING." The bell rings.

I don't know why but I'm kind of looking forward to seeing Kalin. I get to class and Kalin walks in right after me.

"Uh Hey Vivi.  I just wanted to see how you are doing." Kalin says standing right infront of me.

"I'm good.  My knee just feels bruised.  Thank you again for helping me." I say

"No problem. I'm really glad you're not hurt."

I smile awkwardly trying to avoid eye contact.

"Don't worry Vivi. I remember what you told me. I'll leave you alone."  He says and walks away to sit down at his seat on the other side of the room.

A part of me regrets telling Kalin to leave me alone.  And then another part of me is happy I did. Who knows what would happen if we start being friends.  I find myself starting to like him and not in a I like him as a friend way. Him staying away from me is the best thing right now.

HEYYYY!! WHY DO YOU THINK JENN HAS BEEN ACTING WEIRD TOWARDS VIVI? COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK.  AND DONT FOR GET TO VOTE. (: THANKS FOR READING. Oh and if you haven't figured it out yet Jenn is JennXpenn.  That's why she wanted Jc to go over to do a video for her channel. In my story Jenn is the only one who has a youtube channel. Jc is just a normal guy. And if you are wondering Andrea is Andrea Russet. And Andrew is Andrew Lowe. Just like Jc they do not have a youtube channel.