Chapter 15

VIVI'S POV-

The rest of the day went by quick. Jenn dropped me off about 20 minutes ago and I'm sitting down on the couch with my mom watching  Say Yes To The Dress.  This is one of my favorite shows. I can't wait for that to be me. Me being the one looking for a beautiful dress for my special day. That's what every girl dreams of ever since they were a little girl. I'm in love with the idea of love. It's beautiful to see two people commit to spend the rest of there life together. Yes there are ups and downs but if you truly love someone you'll fight for that person no matter what. You'll never let that person go.

"BEEP" I get a text message

-Jc "Hey beautiful. "

-Me "Hey QT ."

-Jc "What are you doing?"

-Me "Watching Say Yes to the dress! You?

-Jc  " Don't you think it's a little to soon to be watching wedding shows .And I'm on break at work. You should come visit me.

-Me "Haha its never to soon. And should I? 

-Jc " Yupp you should. I miss you.!

-Me " Stop you're making me blush. lol.  Be there in 30 minutes.

Jc is the best. He's an amazing friend. And I'm excited to see what is to come in the future. 

"Hey Mom can I borrow your car to go to the mall? " I ask

" We can go together." She says

"Um I kind of want to go by my self.  If you don't mind." I say

"Why? " She asked

Ugh does she always have to ask so many questions

"I'm going to see Jc. "

"Alone vivi? I don't think so. " She says

"We're not going to be alone he's at work which is at the mall with tons of people." I say and roll my eyes

"I don't know. Your dad wouldn't like that. " She says

"Please mom. Dad already said I could go on a date with him what's the difference.  I'll be back before he gets home. I'm not going to do anything wrong. " I say

"Fine. Be back by 6:30 your dad gets out of work at 7." She says and hands me the keys.

"Thank you thank you. " I give her a huge hug and walk out the door.

I get to the mall 15 minutes later. It's pretty pack for being a Wednesday.  I go to Auntie Annes to get some pretzel bites I'm pretty hungry I haven't eaten. Then I walk over to Tillys.

I walk in I look around but I can't find Jc...

"BOOOO." Jc says while jumping out from a corner. 

"AAAHHHH" I scream at the top of my lungs and almost drop my pretzel bites.

"You asshole. " I say and push Jc.

"I didn't think you'd freak out that bad. " He says while laughing

"Well I did. I don't like being scared. " I say

"I'm so sorry. Do you forgive me. " He says and wraps his arms around my shoulder.

"Mmm fine. You're lucky you're adorable."  I say and laugh.

"So if I wasn't adorable. You wouldn't have given me." He ask

"Nopeeee."

"Well good thing I'm adorable.  Aww you brought me pretzel bites how cute. " He says while grabbing one and eating it.