Chapter 25

"Look who finally decided to come home." My dad says when i walk through the front door.

"We missed you mija." My mom adds to it.

"I was only gone for a day. But I missed you guys too."

"Did you have fun? What did you and Gabbi do?" My mom ask

"Yuppp. And we did girl stuff. Shoppin, watched Netflix , talked about the people we don't like. You know the usual."

"I'm glad you had fun."

"Mmm well imma go to my room. I don't think imma come down for dinner. So don't wait on me."

"Are you sure? I'll bring you your food if you want?" My mom asked

"No I'm fine. I just ate." I say and walk up stairs.

I grab my laptop and login to twitter while I lay on my bed.  I look at my notifications. I have 5 new followers., Jc Tyler, Myles, Gabbi, & Ruben. I follow all them back and go to Myles profile. He has 20k follwers. And he has retweeted a bunch of people. There all pictures of him with his fans. While I'm looking through the pictures I see Kalins twitter. I click on his @ name. And I'm taken to his profile. He now has 21k followers. Wow he gained 10k followers in only a week. His Avi is a very good picture of him. It displays all his best features.  From his extremely attractive jawline to his sparkling light green eyes. I can't help but admire him. He's as handsome as it gets. Jc is very attractive.  But Kalins beautiful is far more appealing.  After about 3 minutes admiring his Avi. I decide to snoop through his tweets. " It's what's best. " Tweeted 15 minutes ago. I wonder what he's talking about? I look through more tweets just to make sure he didn't post anything about what happened last night. No one can find out. Especially not Jc. Atleast not right now.  I've been thinking all day. I care for Jc. But not the way he cares for me. I have come to the conclusion that the feelings I have for him are me caring for him as a friend. I have to end what we have soon. Before his feelings progress. After about an hour scrolling through twitter I take a shower and go to bed.

------------------------------

I grab a granola bar and wait outside for Jc to pick me up for school. He's running a little late. 5 minutes later Jc pulls up.

"Don't you look cute today." Jc leans in and gives me a peck on my lips.

"The only cute person here is obviously you."

"I would have to agree with you."

"Conceited much." I joke.

"Confident actually. " He replys

Confidence something I've never had and probably never will.

We pull up to the student parking lot right when the bell rings.

"Bye babe see you at lunch." Jc said while rushing to get to class on time.

History class is so boring but seems to always go by quick.

"DING " The bell rings.

Algebra 2 my worst subject. And my worst class. Since the fact I have it with Melissa. She's seems to be back to normal. Dressed like a slut and flaunting what she has. Looks like she got over Kalin quick. I didn't see her at the party Saturday which was shocking.  We have an individual assignment to do. But i can't concentrate.  Melissa keeps talking to Tasia. I try not to ease drop. But her conversation interest me.

"So have you talked to Kalin about it? Tasia asked?

"No. I haven't talked to him since the day after we broke up."