Chapter 34

After Jc filmed the video he dropped me off at my house. Both my parents are already home and they're waiting on me to eat dinner.

"About time you got here.  I'm starving." My dad said giving me a tight hug.

"You could have eaten without me."

"But i wanted to wait for my princess." My dad said walking over to sit down at the dinner table...

We had a nice dinner. And for once we didn't have any disagreements. Which was really nice. There has been alot of tension between us lately. I excuse myself from dinner and walk up to my room. I grab my laptop and check twitter.

Holy shit. I have 30 mentions and I have gained 200 new followers.

"@Jennxpenn New video with @jccaylen & @ViviGXoxo. Give it a thumbs up!!!

I scroll through the rest of my mentions.

"@KatieWilliams Ewww. You're so ugly. Jc needs to be with Jenn.

"@EmilyJenkins You're ugly and need to fix your huge gap. And back off of Jc. #JcpennyForever

@Alisonxoxo12 Jc could do so much better than you... Jenn is way better for him...

I know i shouldn't let these tweets affect me. But its hurtful.  I know I'm not the prettiest person I know i do not have perfect teeth. This is just all too much. Jenn really knew this would get to me. The tears just keep pouring out...

" I've been thinking bout you lately.  I really want to make you mine .Can i make you my babyyy." My phone rings andI know exactly who it is. I set the song Kalin wrote for me as my ringtone for when he calls.

He wants to FaceTime. Great perfect timing. My makeup has to be ruined. Oh well i haven't seen his face in three days. I miss him...

"Hey cutie." Kalin said appearing on my phone screen.

"Hey sexy." I say and wink at him.

"Oh okay I see. I'm sexy to you now?" He giggles.

"I've always thought you were fine. I was just stupid and was lying to you and myself."

"Well I think you're sexy too. The things I would do to you girl." He said biting his bottom lip.

"KALINNN!!" I shout.

"Oops did I say that out loud?" Kalin winks at me.

"Something like that."

"What's wrong babe?" Kalin asked.

"Nothing."

"Are you sure? You look upset?

"I'll be fine. Don't worry about it."

"Ofcouse I'm going to worry. I hate seeing my angel down."

"You don't have to worry. You made everything better."

"You're beautiful." Kalin said smiling. His smile could light up the world.

"You always know what to say."

"You should already know you're beautiful. So me and myles have a show this Saturday in LA. I'd love for you to come."

"I'd love to go. Gabbi had already mention it to me."

"So you're going to come?"

"Yeah. More than likely."

"Can't wait to see you babe."