Chapter 40

KALIN'S POV-

"Bubba... Bubba wake up" I feel a slight push against my body. I rub and open my eyes and see Lala standing infront of me.

" What's wrong sweetie?" I wrap my arms around Lala kissing her gently on the cheek.

She wraps her arms around my neck "Your girlfriend is here."

"My girlfriend?" I quickly sit up on my bed.

"Yeah that girl who came for thanksgiving is here."

Why would Vivi be here?

I get out of bed and quickly brush my teeth and run downstairs. I look around but Vivi is no where to be found.

"She's in the back yard." My mom said

"Oh okay thanks."

I open the screen door and see Vivi sitting by the pool resting her feet in the water. I slowly walk over and sit beside her. She lifts her head and looks at me with sad eyes.

"Oh my gosh babe what happened?" I rub my thumb against her cheek where they are two big scratches.

"Kalin did you kiss Melissa?" She asked bitting the inside of her cheek.

"Why do you ask?"

" Oh I don't know maybe cause a little birdy told me."

I rub the back of my head.

Vivi stands up "So it's true? You did? I'm so stupid. I believed you actually loved me and was committed to only me. You had me fooled. I knew all along what type of guy you were. But i thought maybe you had changed for me. I've been blind to reality" She shouted while the tears stream down her cheeks.

"Vivi baby let me explain. I can explain everything. I'm sorry it just happened so fast." I gently grabbed both of Vivi's hands within mine.

"You kissed her Kalin. There is nothing more to explain to me."

"Please just hear me out. I promise you its not how it seems." I place my hand on her small figured face and I place the other on the middle of her back pulling her closer to me. I press my lips onto hers.  Time stood still just like always.  It's not just any kiss. It's a kiss filled with passion and love.  Her smooth soft lips move perfectly with mine. Reassuring me the love she has for me. God I can't help but love her. Her sweet kisses make me fall in love with her more than I already do.

Vivi pulls away and bites the bottom of her lip. " Kalin you can't just kiss me."

"Why not? I love you. You love me. What's so wrong about me kissing you?"

"Because... I don't.... I don't love you anymore.!

It feels like my heart has been ripped out my chest.

" What? You're lying."  I shout. My emotions take over the best of me and the tears fall down.

Vivi looks at me with a straight face " I'm sorry Kalin. I wish we would have never met. It would have been for the best. We wouldn't be were we are now. Heart broken and torn into pieces."

"We don't have to be. Why are you doing this? We can work this out."I grab Vivi's hand.

She pulls her hand away from mine. "No we can't.  Don't you get it. Our relationship brings nothing but problems. We aren't meant to be. I can't take this anymore Kalin. I feel like I'm going to break any second. I can't keep living like this. I'm miserable."

I stay frozen unable to say a single word. Vivi gets closer to me and gets on her tippy toes placing her smooth hand against my cheek.

She gently kisses me on the cheek. "Goodbye love." I can hear her voice cracking.  She removes her hand and walks toward the door.

I turn around to face her walking away..

"Vivianna." I shout causing her to turn around. She's covered in tears and stained cheeks.

"Just know nobody has ever made me feel they way you do. Don't ever forget you're the love of my life..."  I see tear after tear slip out from her beautiful eyes. She lifts her hand up and waves goodbye...

---------------------

VIVI'S POV-

I'm laying numb on my bed. Why do i cause myself so much pain? Breaking up with Kalin was the hardest thing I have ever done. I lied to him. That's the worse part. Ofcourse I love him. I love him more than my own life. But i had no other choice. Everything seems to pull us apart. It's always on thing after another...

"Are you ready?" My dad peaks through my door.

"Yeah one sec." I respond.

I'm leaving to Florida tonight. My parents bought me a ticket right when they got home. I never thought it would be this hard to leave the bay. Ever since I got here I couldn't wait to leave. But a part of me would love to stay. I have had a ton of problems and made some enemies but I also met some amazing people and built memories I'll always cherish.  Gabbi whose been the realest friend i have ever had. I couldn't imagine what it would have been like without her supporting and helping me through everything. Jc who was the funniest and sweetest guy I have met.  Last but definitely not least my love Kalin.

Our little infinity was the best thing that's ever happened to me. It's the best feeling to feel loved and wanted. He made me feel like I was the only girl in the world. His smile, his soft lips, his bright green beautiful eyes, his perfect jawline , his amazing body. Just everything about Kalin made me fall unconditionally in love with him. The most painful thing is loving someone you can't be with.

I grab my suitcase filled with some of my belongings.... I walk out onto my balcony and take one last good glance of the bay. I never expected I'd move from here so soon.

"Vivi come on. You're going to miss your flight." My mom shouts from downstairs.

"Goodbye California."

COMMENT AND VOTE (: