break up. (J-hope)

You banged onto their door, waiting for someone to open the door. After what felt like hours you see Jin slowly opening the door.

"(Y/N) calm down he didn't do it on purpose I swe-," You pushed through Jin. Your six year old daughter trailed behind you. 

"Jin, watch over Jasmine please." You kissed your daughters head before sprinting off to your boyfriend's office. You played with the doorknob until it opened, you saw J-hope wearing headphones,bobbing his head to the music. You walked over to him and ripped off his headphones. 

"What the he-, oh babe what brings you here." You chuckle lightly before hitting the back of his head, he whines and rubbed his now sore head. "Babe, why the hell did you just hit me?" You squint your eyes. 

"You dumbass, you forgot to pick up Jasmine, you had my baby sitting outside,she could've been kidnapped or murdered!" His eyes go wide. 

"Oh my god, (Y/N) I am so so sorry, is she okay?" You smack your lips.

"No shit, after the school called I had to leave work early. Oh my god do you know how much trouble I am now because of you!" Hobi looks at the ground feeling guality. "You know about my situation with Jasmine's daddy once we started dating, you said that you were fine and was going to help me. Hobi being a parent is not easy I get that but...If you aren't up to this then we should probably break up." J-hope lifts his head quickly and walked over to you. He held your waist and looked into your eyes. 

"No no no, please I d-don't want that I'm sorry. I'll try harder I s-swear." You noticed his stuttering and looked up, his eyes were glossy and looked as if he was about to cry. This made you want to cry as well but your daughter comes first, no matter how much you hated the fact of never seeing him again hurts your heart so much. 

"H-hobi I don't know." You pulled away from his grasp you crossed your arms and laid them onto your stomach. Now you were crying, you weren't ready. 

"P-please I'll do better (Y/N) please don't do this." You couldn't look him in the eyes or else you would've gave in but this was to much, his schedule was always full and had no time for you or your daughter and the media finally found out about you two and it was causing problems for you at work and at Jasmine's school, you love Hobi. Shit why does it feel like your heart is ripping in two?

"Bye Hobi," You walked out of his office trying to wipe away your face before seeing your daughter. You see Jasmine and Jin taking pictures on his phone, you was going to miss bts. 

"Jasmine baby, it's time to go." You grabbed your daughters backpack.

"B-but mommy I want to stay with uncle handsome." You look over to jin and frowned.

"Uncle who?" Jin just smiles.

"I just wanted her to know that her uncle is worldwide handsome." Jasmine nods her head.

"Yeah, uncle is worldwide handsome, maybe one day I can be more handsomer than him." Jin laughs and pats her fro.

"Haha, yeah it's time to go." You chuckle a bit as your daugter runs to you but she stops midway.

"Can I say bye to Hobi" You look at the ground and mutter a quiet sure. She smiles and giggles as she makes her way to his studio. 

"(Y/N) are you and J-hope...okay?" You start to tremble and Jin notices, reality hits him and he gives you a hug.

"It's okay, (Y/N)." He plays with your messy hair. You shake your head into Jin's neck.

"It's not, I still love him but J-jasmine needs a parent who's always going to be there, I don't know if I can trust him, I don't want us to be over." Jin frowns.

"Are you dumb or are you stupid," You laugh. "No seriously you know what type person J-hope is he wouldn't just forget about her. Did you ask him what happened?" You gave him a dumbfounded look before running to his studio. "Jeez-that girl can be dramatic sometimes." He laughs before going back to take pictures. 

You slam open the door to see your daughter and J-hope playing with his equipment. They both turn around.

"Look mommy, I'm going to be a rapper and handsome when I grow up." You chuckle awkwardly before asking your daughter to go play with the members. She kisses J-hope's cheek before running out. J-hope's eyes never leave the floor. You cough to get his attention which doesn't work. You sigh before speaking. 

"Hobi, why didn't you not pick up Jasmine?" He rubs his hands.

"I was confused on the time, when I looked at your text it said two-thirty."You furrowed your eyebrows.

"Two-thirty what the hell," You looked at your phone and noticed that you did put two thirty. At this point you wanted to find the nearest window and jump out. Holy you shit you were embarrassed. 

"Oh my god hobi I am so sorry, I didn't realize. Ugh I feel like such an assh-." Hobi hugs you.

"It's okay, you're just stressed but does this mean we're okay?" You nod your head into his chest feeling relived that he wasn't upset with you.

"Man, god blessed me well." J-hope laughs and kisses your lips. You smile into the kiss pulling him closer to you, things were getting rough that is until you hear Jasmine yelling. You and J-hope ran straight to her. 

"Jasmine baby what's wron-what the hell Yoongi!" Yoongi tied your daughter to his bed and tapped her mouth and this guy said wanted kids. Hobi unties her and takes off her tape. She cries into his chest. You on the other hand was about to tear his ass up. Yoongi looks at you before running, you chase after him leaving your crying daughter and worried boyfriend alone. 

(A/N) I wanted to start with someone who doesn't have their own imagine, honestly Hobi is slowly becoming my bias wrecker. I'm weak. 

(QOTD) What is your favroite BTS nickname?
(AOTD) Chim Chim and Gucci boy...don't ask me why.