- j i m i n -

"So why exactly do I have to pretend to be your girlfriend?" You asked once Jimin parked in his "one and only park spot" as he called it.

"Because my friends kept askimg if I was gay," you raised an eyebrow making Jimim groan loudly. "No! I'm not gay." He grabs his bag and hops out of the car. You repeat his actions.

"Sorry, I was wondering my damn self." Jimin turns around and glares at you.

"Whatever. Are you doing it or not?" You thought about it for a bit.

"I don't know Jimin..." his eyebrows furrowed as he watched you play with the ends of your hoodie.

"Why not?" You sighed and looked at him.

"I-um its just that you're popular amongst the campus and I'm just some nobody who rather watch anime and watch people most failed videos." Jimin's eyes softens. He knew about your insecurities since people started to pick on you in high school. You tried to hurt anyone who hurt you but after a while you just stopped and tried to ignore them. Let's just say your high school experience wasn't exactly the best.

"I'm sorry, I don't want to force you into anything but-but I do think you're beautiful. Who cares if you sometimes you hate your curly hair, who cares if your black-I know I don't-who cares if you wear glasses and avoid wearing contacts. I think you are fine just the way you are. You can at least go one day without wearing a hoodie like seriously how many do you have?" As he talked your heart raced ignoring the feeling of your heated cheeks you nod.

"O-okay, but if they target you for dating me-"

"Which they won't," you glanced at him for a bit and looked away.

"Okay just okay I'm fine I can do this." Jimin smiles widens as he hugs you and spins you around making you scream.

"Thank you! Thank you!"

"Put me down boy! People are looking-he sets you down-Alright, treat me good you're my first fake boyfriend nevertheless my first boyfriend ever." You must've said the wrong thing.

"What?" Jimim pulls away from the hug and stares at you. "(Y-Y/N), I can ask someone else to do it." Your eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm good Jimin it's not real so I'm not affected." Jimin gave you an another look. You rolled your eyes and shyly intertwined his hand with yours.

"Jimin, I'm sure...I can at least try to act." You smiled at him which he returned.

"Okay, but if things gets to intense just tell me and I'll back off." You nod.

"It's fine I trust you...b-babe?" He snorts adorably and place his arm around your shoulder.

"Cute, but please don't make an ugly face when you say it." You punched his chest.

"Um hm, fuck off." He chuckles. You looked around and saw a group of six boys.

"Okay, so those are them don't act awkward." You felt offended.

"Me? Pfft I'm not awkward knuckle head." This time Jimim rolls his eyes.

"Says the girl who can't even look up at me right now." You flinch and tried to look at him only to look away and push up your glasses.

"Fine,"

"Jimin!" A boy with a deep voice yelled. You watched as Jimin walked over to him and high fived him. You've been friends with Jimin since your freshman year of high school. Now being in college you would've thought that you would had met at least one of them once...no. you were the type to avoid big groups and head straight to class.

"Who's she?" One of the boys asked. Jimin turns around and made a hand motion for you to come over. You mustered a nervous smiled and walked over to Jimin. Once doing so he placed his hand on your back and drawed sloppy circles. Soothing you a bit. It was no lie you were shy and nervous. Jimin knew this so, he tired his hardest to make you feel comfortable.

"Are you okay? Is this too much?" He whispered once he saw you clutch your backpack strap. You frown a bit but nod. Turning your gaze to his friends who stared at you two intensely. You bowed.

"H-Hi! I'm (Y/N) J-Jimin's girlfriend nice yo meet you!" You said a bit to loudly. You relaxed a bit when Jimin continued to rub your back. The boys looked at Jimin then back to you.

"For real? Jimin since when did you have a girlfriend?" One of the boys asked. He looked paler than the rest. He was cute you couldn't lie.

"Well, I tried to tell you but you guys kept insisting that I was gay."

"Shit my bad-the boy looks at you and waved-I'm Yoongi nice to meet you." You smiled awkwardly and watched as all of the boys introduced themselves. You looked down at your phone and realized the time.

"Shoot-jimin looks at you-it was really nice to meet y'all but I have class in five minutes. They all nod.

"It was nice to meet you too. How about you come hang out wiht us after school?" Yhe boy who name you learned to be Namjoon. Your eyes widen.

"Uh-you finally looked up at jimin who nods-yeah sure."

"I'll meet you by your classroom okay?" You nod. Jimin ruffles your head and kissed your forehead making you stand there in shock. Jimin giggles and shoved you lightly. "Go before you're late." You nod absentmindedly and walked away trying to ignore your heated face.

You ran across campus to get to your classroom. To be honest that's the fastest you ran in years. You ran into your class hoping your teacher wasn't there. You sighed heavily once you noticed his missing presence.

"Girl get your ass up here before he comes." You nod and ran to sit by your friend, Zoey. "Mind telling me why I bought your ass some food only for you to be late. Shit here it's all cold now." You chuckled softly and handed her last night's assignment.

"That's why," she nods her head and quickly wrote down the answers.

"So, why were you late?" You shrugged.

"I was meeting Jimin's friends." She stopped and gave you a questioning look.

"Why all of a sudden." Should you tell her the truth? You shook the thought away no one should know they were faking it.

"Um, because h-he asked me out and thought t-that I should meet them." Her mouth agape.

"What the-" she was cut off.

"Okay, class sorry for being late." Your teacher set his bag down. "Saved by the bell," you thought.

(A/N) ha this is going to have a couple of parts to it. I hope you guys don't mind the reader beinf anti social, insecure, shy, and most of all fake dating Jimin.

(QOTD) Love yourself anser tracklist thoughts?
(AOTD) euphoria and serependity are longer now and a bitch is excited!!!!!!!