- j u n g k o o k -

"(Y/N)!! Hey slow down." You finally turned around and sighed.

"I'm-I'm sorry that was just a lot." Jungkook walks over to you and held your shoulders.

"It's okay we will get through this together no one will change my mind, I promise." You nod but your eyebrows furrowed.

"Who the hell told everyone anyways?" Jungkook shrugs.

"That's a good question...I don't know actually." Jungkook runs his fingers through his hair. You eyed him.

"Did one of your friends say anything? That one character with the nice thighs seemed upset when he saw us." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Jimin? You can't blame him I was licking your puss-" you covered his mouth.

"Boy, don't forget that we're in school still." Jungkook licks your hand. You looked at him disgusted and wiped his spit on your pants.

"You're right we are still in school we should get to class and figure out who did it later." You nod and began to walk. "And how about you let me finish you off while we're added." Jungkook laughs at your flustered state and hit your arm lightly. "Let's go~" you smacked your lips but followed him.

You were eyed as you walked passed the black table heading straight to the asian one where you should've sat in the first place. You tap Jungkook shoulder. Despite everything that's happening people still talked to Jungkook unlike you who was basically kicked out by your own race. They hated you...you could give two fucks.

"Mind if I sit?" Jungkook looks up and smiled at you.

"Yeah! I'll introduce you to the boys." You nod as you sat next to Jungkook. You noticed the stares you were given but you shook it off. "Okay, so meet Jimin, RM, V, Jhope, Jin, and Suga. You waved at them.

"H-Hi, I'm (Y/N) nice to meet you." You smiled making Jungkook ruffle your braids once more. You smack his hand.

"isn't she cute guys?" Jungkook pulls you closer to him and kept messing up your hair.

"J-Jungkook stop-ah!" Jungkook finally let's you go after placing a kiss onto your forehead. Your face began to warm up. It was different now that you two were outted you could actually act like a couple. You were really happy.

"Look at her black ass, I can't believe she really dating an asian bitch." Dexter said as he smacked on his gum. Jasmine rolled her eyes.

"First of all why you smacking like your life depends on it?-dexter flips her off-and you right they look so fucking dumb. You did a great job of getting pictures how did you know they were a thing anyways?" Dexter shrugs.

"We're on the same basketball team. He kept talking about some girl he was in love with...she didn't sound like she was asian at all. That's when I found out." She nods.

"Sorry dude, I know how much you liked her too. She just couldn't handle your chocolate." He chuckles.

"Damn straight. I'll get my payback..."

"You coming over tonight?" Jungkook asked as he played with your fingers. You shook your head.

"Nope, I'm going dress shopping.  Cause you know I got a date to homecoming." Jungkook nods.

"Oh, right I guess I have to look for a suit." You gave him a look.

"You better," Jungkook hums.

"Move out the way bitch," you were roughly pushed onto the ground.

"What the hell!" Jungkook picked you up and looked at Dexter.

"Shut up! Fucking breath stinks like dog," Jungkook pushed you lightly behind his back so you wouldn't get hurt.

"No! You listen to me! I don't give a fuck if your pissed that we're both different races and in love that gives you no right to hurt her! If you want to fucking hurt someone come at me but not at (Y/N) I will not tolerate if you keep hurting her like that." You felt like you fell in love all over again.

"Really? What you gonna do? Use karate or some shit? Sit down tiny dick." Dexter was now in Jungkook face. Your grip on his shirt tightens. 

"What if I do I'll still beat your dumbass." It felt like it happened in slow motion. The punch hit Jungkook hard to the ground your eyes widen as you tried to bend down and help him up but Dexter picks you up over his shoulder and dragged you out of the school parking lot. Jungkook was unconscious. You were being basically being kidnapped and everyone was watching. You kept kicking and punching him.

"Boy! This is not a damn movie if you don't put me down and leave me alone!" Dexter ignores you and throws you in the back of his truck. "HELP ME! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!" Before Dexter shut the door he punched you making you slip unconscious as well.

(A/N) bitchhhhhhh some dramatic shit for real!!!! I wanted action! So here you are. Also, I started my peter parker wmbw imagine book so if you love spiderman and mother fucking tom holland...there you go. Also, I had a weird as dream that I told jimin he had nice thighs and ass. Then I started poking it. He got mad and kept poking my butt...every time I see a picture of park jimin im gonna remember that dream.

(QOTD) favorite RM quote? 
(AOTD) "jimin...you got no jams."

Also merry kinishmas