- j u n g k o o k -

"Why the hell didn't you tell me you had a kid?" Your boyfriend, Jungkook, yelled. You set your daughter into her play bin.

"Jungkook-you turned around-we've been dating for a couple of weeks now. I didn't think it would be a good time." You walked over to your kitchen and looked for the baby food.

"Nope. Don't give me that it wasn't really a good time shit with me!" You slammed your hand onto the counter.

"Jung fucking kook. I don't have to explain my whole entire life damn story to you over the pass couple of weeks. Sorry that I didn't tell you beforehand but if you are going to yell at me like you don't have any sense I'm going have to ask you politely to leave." You stared at Jungkook as he soaked in your words.

"Is it because you don't trust me? I can help you know!" You rolled your eyes. How dare he!

"Boy! Star is fucking one years old I have been caring that hefia for eight months I gave birth to that hefia one year ago! Not once did her dad help me and not once did I ask my parents for help. I got my shit together for my child. I learned that I don't need no man to help me. I understand that I'm your girlfriend and you love me but I'm a grown ass woman-"

"You are twenty two! You are supposed to be in college not out there having sex!"

"What? Are you calling me a whore?! You think I didn't know that! I was drunk damn it! You acting like I wanted that shit but in reality I was taken advantage of!" You wiped away some of your stray tears.

"Oh-oh my god I-uh-" your daughter started to cry.

"Stuck huh?-you walked over to your daughter-Jungkook get the hell out of my house." You picked your daughter up and place her head on her shoulder as you tried to calm her down.

"No-I mean I'm sorry." He looks at the ground.

"Jungkook please. Get out I'm tired of always trying to explain myself to everyone." You walked to your daughters room and slammed the door. Jungkook looks at her door and walks out.

"You hungry baby star?" You daughter giggles and makes grabbing hands. "Okay up we go!" You said with a cringy baby voice as you set her on your hip. You walked out of her bedroom and head towards your kitchen. "Alright-you set her in her high chair-let's see what's in the cabinet." You turned around and sighed. You were still upset. You didn't think Jungkook would show up unannounced. You weren't embarrassed you just thought he would think you were a whore or some shit...which you weren't. That night at the party was one of your worse decision but you didn't regret giving birth. She was your everything until you met Jungkook at the flower shop you were working at. After that he kept coming back and later on asked you out. Now you may lose the one guy who liked you for you.

You sighed once you noticed the empty counter and opened baby food you left on the counter when you were trying to feed her earlier. "Fuck today,"

Ding.

Your eyebrows furrowed once you heard the doorbell. Did your mom come visit you today rather than tomorrow? You shrugged your shoulders as you picked up star. "Let's go say hi to grandma," you daughter plays with your bonnet as you walked to the door.

"Hello-ah what the heck do you want?" Jungkook stood there with a bag in his hand.

"I uh saw that you didn't have any food for her," he said with a small smile. 

"Jungkook-"

"No, I am so sorry for acting like an ass instead of asking you calmy about her. I do want to help you, really. I want to make sure you and your daughter are okay. Please I miss you." You kissed your teeth and smiled.

"Okay, but seriously you need to text me before you come over." You said as you let Jungkook in.

"I promise. Now stop naghing me and feed your child." You set you daughter back into her high chair..

"Boy! You lucky I love you." Jungkook laughs as you start the food.

(A/N) yeah y'all can yell but I just moved like I said before and we are now just getting our stuff inside. I've been cleaning and unpacking shit for almost a week straight my ass is tired. Also um I was supposed to start school today but they didn't process our papers....but the bitch told me we couldn't wear ripped jeans nor open toe shoes...tf....

(QOTD) favorite song from answer?
(AOTD) Trivia: seesaw, idol, love myself, and I'm fine