Murder Mystery - Two

Not long after the lights came on. You looked around and saw a board with oddly shaped figures on it. You frowned as you picked up your purse.

"What the hell is going on?" Poet said as his eyes followed you to the door.

"I don't know but my ass is gone, adiós!" You turned the knob. "Oh lord, don't do this to me." You mumbled as banged on the door. "Let me out! I'm not the one!" You kept banging until you felt a hand on your shoulder.

"Rania calm down," you turned around and saw your husband, you slapped his hand.

"I'm (Y/N), and I want out I wanted food not to disappear!" The boy eyes widen as you yelled at him. You soften a bit and coverd your face with your hand. "S-Sorry...?"

"Jungkook," you nod.

"Let's go." You grabbed his and and guided him to the couch.

"You done being dramatic?" You gave poet a look.

"You know what, you are so lucky I'm to damn worried about this stupid game," you said as you crossed your arms. Jungkook glared at Poet and rubbed your arm. Comet coughs.

"Okay, so since everyone basically out of character lets say our real names." Everyone introduced yourself. (If you dont know whos who...uh) You snort once you heard Poet's name.

"Suga, really? Is that like a stage name." Suga rolls his eyes and smacked his lips.

"Yes, no one really calls me by my real name. Why aren't you laughing at Jhope's name?" Jhope gives suga a look.

"Fuck off," Jhope barked.

"Calm down, we need to figure this out remember we only have an hour." RM says.

"Maybe they're  bluffing?" The boy named V says casually. Your eyebrows furrowed.

"Bluffing?" Jimin asked taking the words right out of you mouth. Everyone turned to V who had a smug look on his face. You gave him a look. Why was he looking that way?

"You guys are being so dramatic, I highly doubt that  someone with just-he makes air quotes-disappear." V leans back and take a sip of his drink.

"Well, what do you suggest we do?" Jungkook asks still not taking his hand out of yours. You weren't complaining his hand was warm, you needed it.

"Let's just sit and get to know each other especially the young lady," his eyes lingers onto your exposed leg. You gave him a face and jungkook pulls you closer to him.

"Back off," V raises his hand.

"You know she isn't exactly you wife-actually not at all-so she's a single lady." V smiled as Jungkook slowly unwrap his arm from your waist. You look at Jungkook and grab his hand.

"I like nice guys, not play boys." You said with attitude. V chuckles dramatically.

"Hmm," was all he mumbled.

"So, this is how we going to do things? Pretend that everthing is A okay? Cause I'm not up for that." You rolled your eyes.

"Shut up, you acting like you the only one who wants to go home." Suga mumbled something under his breath and took a sip of his drink.

"Uh, guys!" Everyone looked at Jimin. "It's been an hour already." Everyone stayed silent for a while and looked at each other. You gripped Jungkook's hand slightly. V chuckled.

"See nothing happened, I told you-" the lights turned off. You screamed and clinged onto Jungkook. You prayed that someone wasn't going to take you first. Tears spilled as the lights flickered on and soft music began to play.

"Is everyone okay?" RM asked. You sighed loudly as soon as you heard his voice.

"Guys...look." Jimin points at an empty spot. Your eyebrows furrowed as you followed his finger.

"H-How?" Jhope said.

"Where did Jin go?" V mumbled. You looked at him.

"You fucking liar! We could've saved him! But you had to suggest that they were bluffing!  Satisfied? You man whore." V looks away and stands up.

"This isn't a game, we don't know what happened for all we kmow Jin could be the host." You shook your head.

"Sit down, I'm done listening to you. Now let's figure out who the host is and get the hell out of here."

(A/N) sorry for not posting yesterday my head was killing me...but also Astro did so good with their new album love y'all!

(QOTD) any guesses on who the host is?
(AOTD) I kind of hinted but it's not that big but feel free to guess.