Murder Mystery - Nine

Sorry I took to long to update long story short life sucks...

Note: this means present this means past. In case y'all get confused.

"W-Why?!" You asked this was some real shit happening.  "No wait better yet, can I go home? My show is about to come on and it's the season finale." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"After I explain everything...yes." you nod.

3 years ago....

Jimin winces once he remembered  his teachers words.

"Damnit," he mumbles under his breath as he pulls his bag from the ground and onto his lap.

"I gotta find Yoongi but I swear we can talk later." Jimin looks up at you and smiled. He loved you but you never noticed him. He watched as you looked around the campus. He sighs once more once he notices your smile and run to the pale boy named Yoongi. He HATED Yoongi. He would watch you in class. The way you stared at him pissed him off. He knew you liked Yoongi and that's why he hated him. You belonged to him and no one else.

You smiled once you caught up Yoongi and hit his arm slightly. Jimin glares at the both of you. Annoyed he grabs his bag and walks back to his dorm.

"W-Wait? You liked me?" You asked with a stunned expression. "Is that why I'm here because I liked Yoongi, who I haven't seen in what years?" Jimin nods slightly.

"I had to, you made me feel like shit. You and Yoongi needed the scare, thinking your life was on the line if you didn't follow my orders like bitches." You wince for a bit but you began to mean mug him.

"But he isn't here! Min fucking Yoongi is not here!" You yelled with teary eyes.

"He is, your ass was so scared about this damn game that you didn't even realize that the boy you loved was right in front of your face." Your eyebrows furrowed as you looked around the room. He left you for his dream. You weren't mad though music was important to him. He went through a lot just to get where he is now but if he was in this room without saying anything you would-

"Y-Yoongi?" Suga eyes widen as you stutter out his name. He was right in your fucking face.

"Yeah-he sighs-It's it's me." You wiped some of your escaped tears. Two years after college you confessed, two years ago he said he felt the same but he had to go to America for a couple of years. You wanted to go with him so badly.  Your family was there but he didn't know how it  would work just in case those dudes were lying to him about music. He didn't want his decision to affect you. Jungkook look from you to Yoongi.

"So, is that why you said you liked he since college, you weren't joking?" Yoongi shook his head.

"I wasn't joking and (Y/N) I swear soon as I came back I wanted to call you but t-the note told me not to contact you until the party or else they were goimg to hurt you and I couldn't let that happen." You nod as you looked at Jimin.

"Keep going," was all you mumbled.

Three years ago...

"I-I swear I'll pay you, my money is kind of funny at the moment but-"  V rolled his eyes at Jimin's phony excuse.

"Well, I guess you just gotta work for me huh?"  Jimin eyes widen.

"W-What but don't you steal and get into fights I-I can't do that!" V was well known around the campus for having all the girls and stealing others stuff.  V rolled his eyes.

"It's fine, Jimin." Jimin eyes widen as he was dragged into V's car.

"J-Jimin I am so so sorry-" Jimin shook his head.

"Let me finish scumbag.

Two years ago...

Jimin scuffed when his eyes landed on RM and Jin. He hated them. Was it because they were gay? No. He didn't care about that. It wws because they found love. While as the girl he loves barely talked to him since working with V. It took a whole year for him to pay back V and now he was finally free. Only to hear about the rumors of him. He didn't know how the rumors happened but it did and boy did he hate it. The whole school thinks he's gay all because V forced Jungkook, who was also forced to work for V, to kiss. Jungkook tried his hardest to avoid Jimin and it hurt. Jungkook was his first best friend since college had started now because of V. He walked down the halls as people whispered to each other as he passed.

Everyone looked at V with disgust.

"H-How could you do that to him, you asshole!" You yelled as you threw your drink at him.

"I-I know but my mind was fucked up...I didn't mean to hurt him, them," you looked at Jungkook as he looked at the ground.

"I am so sorry," you said as you grabbed your hand and thank god he let you hold it.

One year ago...

Dance.

Dancing was one thing he thought he was good at. Being in a dance team helped him a lot. No it didn't stop the name callings. It didn't stop you from loving Yoongi. There was one person who had to come and take it from him.

Jhope.

The dancing king. Only being in school for a month people already took a liking in him. They instantly replaces Jimin with him. At that moment he knew he had to get his revenge.

(Y/N) didn't love him. Yoongi stole (Y/N). V fucked his life up. Jungkook stopped being friends wuth him. Jin and RM was happily in love and rubbed it in his face. Jhope took his spot on the dance team. All of them hurt him. All of them needed to get hurt as well.

Six months ago...

Jimin found all of them and stalked them for a couple of weeks before planning. He knew he had to threaten Yoongi, RM, and Jin. They could easily recognize each other and say something. He didn't have to worry about the others though. They could instantly think college reunion without a second thought.

A week ago...

Jimin sent his butler to the locations he told them. Jimin sat in a bedroom with a soft smile played onto his lips. At first he wanted to kill everyone but then he thought he could go to jail for basically kidnapping them, let's not add on to the list. He sips his wine and walked out the bedroom labeled Rania and Atticus.

Jimin smiled as he looked at everyone's shocked faces.

"Did I explain everything?" He asked whike plopping an elbow onto V's head. Making him roll his eyes.

"A-Actually I still don't understand why we are here?" Jin asked motioning to RM as well. Jimin nod.

"I remembered the look on your faces once you saw me, you smiled like the rumors were true. I cried that night thinking that most people believed the dumb rumors." Jimin said. He looked at Jungkook and Yoongi. "Unlock them, the key is right there-he points to two keys at the table-Don't find me once you are all unlocked get the hell out of here and don't turn back," he growled as he walked up the stairs. Jungkook and Yoongi grabbed the keys and hurried to unlock everyone. Yoongi quickly grabbed your hand and ran up the stairs and out the front doors. You smiled once the sunlight hit your skin. It felt like you were in there for longer than almost a week.

"(Y-Y/N), I am so sorry for everything please forgive me-"

"(Y/N)!" You turned around and saw Jungkook running to you. "Are you leaving me?" He asked as he stood next to Yoongi. You knew you had to choose between the two.

"Okay," was all you muttered before kissing...Jungkook or Yoongi.

(A/N) so, you guys pick which one you want to date or marry. We all have different biases so I thought it would be cool if you guys just picked one. Oh also I love Tom holland and spiderman. He kills the Peter parker role.

(QOTD) Who do you pick. Yoongi or Jungkook....Jimin? Haha
(AOTD) always Yoongi.