- R M -

(A/N) before you start reading I'm sorry!  School has taken up so much time now and it sucks ass...and also I had an asthma attack and I was throwing up so my night was rough cuz I did plan to write last night but it had other plans...also, I feel bad but I forgot about rm! I love you rm! 
                                                            --------------------------------

"I love you, mama." Your mom smiles and wipes her hands onto the kitchen towel. She walks over to you and hug her. She smelt like chocolate cookies. A smell you never forget. You never forgot.

"I'm gonna miss you, baby. Look at my daughter going to college next week. I'm so proud of you!" You nod and kissed her cheek.

"I'm going to miss you too! But I'm only four hours away...not so bad of a drive. I'll come visit whenever I can," your mom nods and kisses your forehead.

"Okay, gon upstairs now and gets some rest don't want you feeling tired." You waved her off as you ran up the stairs.

You did your nightly routine and walked over to your bed. You couldn't believe it. A college student, you were a college student.

You heard noises but Ignored them. Dumb house always so god damn weird. Then you felt something covering your mouth. Your eyes shot open and was met with two people in all black. You gasped as you tried to kick them away until you felt a knife at your neck.

"Pull some shit like that and your dead. You nod hesitantly.

"Now get up and slowly," the other person said. They both sounded like men. "Now go through the window." You walked over to the window slowly. It wasn't that high, you use to hop out whenever you felt like walking to McDonald's real quick. Who knows when you'll be able to do that again. you hopped out.

You jumped out of your sleep once you felt a hand on you.

"AH! Get away!!" You tired to push them away until you felt warm arms wrap around you.

"Shh, it's me RM." You slowly stopped pushing him and melt into his embrace. You felt hot tears run down your cheeks.

"Namjoo? What's-what's wrong why did you wake me up?" He pulls away and wipes some of your tears away.

"You were screaming, you were screaming for a person named (Y/M/N)?" you covered up your mouth and let out a loud cry. You remembered wanting to scream her name that night but couldn't.

"M-My mom...I haven't seen my mom in a long time, Namjoo. I miss my mama!" He pulls you back into his arms. Rubbing soothing circles onto your back. A few tears escaping his eyes too.

"Hey-um so you want to go out with me today?" You pull away and wipe away some of your tears. You just now noticed his clothes.

"I don't-where?" RM stands up.

"To my job and maybe you want to talk to the police? See your mom?" You couldn't stop crying once you heard that there was a possibility of meeting your mom. You broke down once more.

"I work with six other boys...some are cool one is uh...yeah his name is kind of deceiving sometimes." You chuckled a bit. You looked out his car window and started to shae. You haven't been outside in months. You've been locked up...trapped. your first steps as a free person. You felt a hand on yours.

"If you're scared we can hold hands-but if you don't please don't feel the need to cause I asked." You smiled sadly and held onto his hand.

"Please? I'll love that." RM smiled big as he hopped out the car and opened up the door for you. You quickly grabbed his and and walked inside.

"So, it's right there...are you sure you want to meet them? It's kind of early." You nod.

"Yeah, it's fine I-um you're doing something amazing for me! I'm finally free and I can possibly meet my mom. And put those people away. I'm okay," RM wraps an arm around your shoulder and pulls you close.

"No, I'm not doing anything. This is all you. You are strong! Now let's go before my boss yells at me."

(A/N) I hope its not too short. But the next chapter will be her possibly meeting the boys, and talking to the police. I kind of have an idea how I want to end it too!

(QOTD) should HyunA and E'dawn leave Cube on their own or should they stay? Also, after this event will you still support the idols of Cube?
(AOTD) now, Cube claims that HyunA and E'dawn are not being kicked out...but if I were them I would just dip because that's honestly some bull. Yeah, because it's not the idols with the problem its the company itself but I sure did un subscribed from their channel and im not buying any merch.