- j h o p e -

You sighed as you walked around your apartment. You picked up your phone and dialed your boyfriend's number again. Once, his voice mail came up again you tried dailing it again until you heard the door open.

"(Y/N) I am so sorry-" you put your hand up and sighed loudly.

"Hoseok, I understand that work-work is important but it's my birthday. The only day I ask for you to at least leave work early so we can celebrate. Am I not that important to you?" Jhope drops his bag and quickly walks over to you.

"You are important! I tried to leave but I lost track of time. Believe me I am so so sorry!" You rolled your eyes.

"I'm going to sleep, I'll see you in class." You walk out of his grasp peeling off your dress. "Don't forget to shut the door on your way out." You said not even looking back. Jhope sighs and picks up his bag.

"Girl, he really forgot?" You sighed.

"Nah he just-you make air quotes-lost track of time." Your friend smacks her lips.

"Shit and you didn't break up with him?" You shook your head. "I would've shit." You laughed softly eyeing your college campus. So many happy couples...why couldn't you and Jhope be like that?

"I still love him-but I'm going this way today. I'll see you later." She smiles sadly at your seemingly depressed tone.

"Yeah girl, how about we go to your favorite dessert place today? Belated birthday fun?" You smile and nod.

"Sure." You both wave and walk away.

"Okay, now get to work," your teacher said. There was an assignment that took a week to accomplish so, your teacher suggested partners-

"Hi um-honey." You looked up. Sadly, your partner was your boyfriend.

"What's up." Jhope sits next to you and pulled out the worksheets. You pulled out yours and began to work quietly.

"Hey, what did you get for question 16?" You sighed softly and slid the page to him. Jhope eyes you softly. "T-Thank you." Jhope looked down and scribbled down the work. You finally looked at him and smiled softly. You felt bad for the way you were treating him. You moved some of his black hair from his face making him flinch slightly.

"Baby, listen you hurt me and it's not even about my birthday it's about how you always ditch me for your friends and music. I love you but if you are goong to keep ditchcme and make up excuses I-I don't know man." Jhope place a hand onto your cheek.

"I promise to never do it again. I swear! After class let's do something. I'll cancel plans with the boys and we just spend the day together." You smiled.

"Okay, oh shit I'll have to cancel plans with my friends-hold on." You pulled out your phone and texted her.

"So, what's the plan?" You asked. You just left your last class of the day. You smiled once you saw jhope standing there with a happy birthday balloon. He shrugs.

"It's a surprise silly." He intertwines his hand with your and swing them soflty.

"Alright," you kiss his cheek and kept walking.

"Oo! This is pretty!" You both parked in front of a park.

"That's not the surprise." Your eyebrows furrowed as you followed Jhope out the car. Everything made sense once your eyes landed on a cute picnic. Beautiful tapestries were draped from trees, fairy lights were hung, and a blanket was on the floor with a cute wodden basekt. As cliche as it was you still awed at it. This must've taken him hours.

"Jhope! This looks like it's straight out of the movies!" You ran to the cute set up and admired everything.

"Yeah, sorry if it's cliché I wanted something more interesting than a boring picnic." Yout turned around and kissed him.

"Thank you, baby seriously." Jhope smiled making you awe at the boy.

"Anything for you," you kissed him once more before running to the food.

(A/N) something short and sweet. Hope you guys like it!

(QOTD) be honest do you like it when kpop celebrities date?
(AOTD) I hate the way ppl react. We should be happy for them but most people put them down for dating. Last time I checked their asses are adults. I support it a hundered percent. I'm waiting for that moment when they say kpop celebrity dating someone who isn't famous. That's something my ass would like to see.