wrong date. (Jin) 1/?

He watches you as you make your way around the library. Was that creepy probably not-yes it was creepy-but for some odd reason you enchanted him.

"Aye, are you okay?" Jin looks over to his concerned friend.

"Hmm, oh yeah. Guuci," he holds up a peace sign before turning his attention back to you. J-hope follows Jin's gaze, his eyes lands on you. 

"Oh, you should go talk to her." J-hope suggests. Jin rolls his eyes before turning his attention back to his homework. 

"Thanks, Ho-seok. I never thought about that." Jin says sarcastically. 

"Well, I thought you were Mr. worldwide handsome. Pussy," Jin chuckles before standing up quickly.

"I'm not a pussy. Watch and learn." Jin walks over to you with his head held up high. 

In the inside he wanted to scream, holy shit was he actually going to ask you out?

Mean while, you were looking for a book to read before going out with your friends. You thought about the last time you went to a party with them, you made out with a fuckboy. Were you proud? Hell no, to be honest you didn't really feel like going out. You tried to find an excuse but nothing came up and those hoes won't let you go worth shit. 

You felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around. Your eyes landed on an Asian boy. It was awkward for a bit, why was he just looking at you? You coughed.

"Um, can I help you?" You asked. You were trying to remember where you've seen him before. It wasn't in class for sure because you were barely in class to begin with. 

"Uh, yes. I'm world wide handsome." You just looked at him. What. the. fuck.

"O-okay? Why did I need to kno-" Then it hit you, you remembered him. "Didn't you always go to that small cafe on campus?" He smiles and nodded frantically.

"Yeah, god I'm glad that you remembered. I had a feeling that you didn't." You smiled, he was kind of cute. 

"Yeah, of course but i'm still confused." Your phone vibrated so you picked it up, your friends were looking for you. You slide it back into your pocket and looked up to the boy. 

"I got to go, but it was nice to see you again, really." You smiled before walking off but Jin grabbed you wrist. 

"I was actually wondering if you wanted to, you know, hang out tonight?"  You looked at him, this was your opportunity. You looked him up and down, you couldn't lie this guy was fine. 

"Okay, but you're paying." You said with a smirk. He nodded and smiled.

"Of course, yes! I mean where do you want to go?" You smiled.

"I know the perfect place, let's go." You grabbed his hand and walked closer to him. Why was your heart racing? 

-----------------

"This is where our first date going to be? At an abandoned cabin?" Jin asked. Were you to embarrassed to be seen with him? You gave him a look.

"D-date?" You stuttered. Damn it, why were you acting this way. 

"Oh shit, I mean I assumed, sorry." Jin played with his braceltes. You chuckled and hugged his arm.

"Nah, I like the sound of that, date. I actually never been on one, so this is...new." His mouth agape. You never been on dates but the rumors?

You walked over to a lake and pulled out you cigarette box. Jin follows after you and notices the cigar close to your lips. 

"Ah, don't smoke it's bad for you." You lowered the lighter and gave him a look. 

"And? It's more of a stress reliever." You said as you played with the lighter.

"Well, find a different reliever." Jin suggests. You shrugged your shoulder. 

"Are you going to find me a new one, if not fuck off-," he places his hands onto your cheeks. You froze. You felt all nervous and shit. Never had you ever felt this way with any other guy you made out with. This was some crazy shit, and to be honest you liked it. 

"Jin, what are you doing?" He places his hands onto your waist. 

"I'm finding you a new reliever." He says before crashing his lips onto yours. You were in pure shock. Weirdly enough, you liked his plumped lips against yours, after a bit your pulled him closer and kissed him back. You swiped your tongue across his bottom lip, Jin agrees. This was very new to him as well and damn did he like it. 

You both pull apart, looking into each others eyes. 

"You are one crazy dude." You said as your hands were clutching his shirt. He closes his eyes before leaning his forehead against yours.

"I guess you are too, I know you liked it." You laughed.

"Screw you." Jin chuckles.

"Okay, so like now?" You hit his chest and rested your head into the crook of his neck. "So, does this mean you'll be my girlfriend or," You smiled.

"Yeah, I guess I can." You said. Jin starts to whine on how phony your response was. You didn't even notice that someone was right behind you.

"So, this is where your bitch ass went, sucking Asian dick!" The girl yelled as she yanked your hair. You grunted once your eyes landed on one of your friends.

"What the fuck, Destiny?" You said as you stood up. What was her problem?  Jin runs over to you and held your cheeks.

"Are you okay?" You nodded before looking over to Destiny. 

"What do you mean? Huh, we waited for you and you never showed up." She was about to punch your face but Jin grabbed her fist. 

"Hey, chill the fuck down. She's allowed to do whatever the hell she wants." You smiled, look at your man being protective and shit. Destiny smirked. 

"So, she fucked you or something? Oh wait is this pale ass bitch, your man now or something?" She kicks Jin in the balls, and holy shit you never heard such a scream in your life but now she went over the limit.

"Oh my god, baby are you okay?" Jin was holding onto his private area.

"Fuck no, she kicked me in the balls. Oh god!" Jin whines. You walk over to Destiny.

"You whore, he had nothing to do with this." You started to punch her in the face, you got her a couple of times but she did get you too. You both were fighting until you heard sirens, you both stopped. 

"Put your heads up where I can see them," 

Just like that your first date was ruined, your thoughts came to Jin. Was he going to break up with you? 

(A/N) I wanted to add Jin over to this story. So, yeah if you want to read more imagines of him just come over here. 

(QOTD) Did you read my new AMBW book? If not, feel free to check it out.
(AOTD) I mean, I kind of have to...clap clap.