Murder Mystery - three

"So...what do we exactly do?" Jhope asks as he picks up one of the statues. You eyed him then the statue.

"Wasn't there eight?" RM asks with a confused tone. Your eyebrows furrowed.

"What?" Jimin counts the pieces. "There's seven...did someone knock the other one down?"

"No one was up besides you Jimin..." Jhope said and you nodded.

"That is right soon as the lights were on you were up already, how come?" Jimin shook his head.

"I was scared so I jumped," you gave him a face.

"You jumped that far nigga...that's a damn lie." Jimin scratched his neck.

"It's the truth, now leave me the fuck alone cause i'm just as scared as you guys." You laughed.

"Sure you are, you probably the host and do you know how I know that?"

"What? You a cop?" You shook your head.

"Don't insult me cops are assholes, but I do watch criminal minds and them hoes taught me a lot so try me." Jimin looked at you and rolled his eyes.

"God, why did they ask the stupidest people to solve this." You took off your earrings.

"Bitch-" you tried to jump at him but Suga and Jungkook held you back.

"(Y/N)! Calm the hell down he didn't do it!" You looked at Suga.

"And how can I trust you?" You said as Jungkook dragged you back to the couch.

"Because he was sitting next to me until a couple of seconds before the light turned on. That's way to short for him to take Jin and for him to grab the piece without looking suspicious." You licked your bottom lip as you stared him down.

"Alright but I don't fuck with him. If he were to disappear next, I would be cool." Jungkook slapped your arm gently.

"Don't say things like that," you crossed your arms and pouted.

"Don't hit me ass wipe." Jungkook quickly apologies.

"Okay, so now whatever just happened ended-he looks at you-let's actually get down to business-oh and also everyone knows that CSI is better." You shook your head.

"Nah hoe, CSI don't have my boy Shemar Moore," you looked away as you saw a smirk crawl onto his face. "Anyways we aren't listening to you anymore you had my boy Jin snatched up." V shrugs.

"Maybe...maybe not. Anyways-" Everyone turned as soon as they heard the door open.

"Afternoon," the butler stood there. You didn't even think twice you grabbed all of your stuff and ran to the door. "Ma'am please wait for instructions." You shook your head.

"The fuck...NO my ass is outy five thousand peace sucka!" You tried to push pass him but he place a hand in front of you.

"Ma'am my boss has informed me to show you to your rooms, also all doors are locked until the host is found." You scoffed.

"Bet lemme see before I just trust you." He let you pass through. You took off your heels and ran to the door. He was right...it's locked.

"HELP!!! MY ASS TRAPPED IN A FANCY ASS HOUSE WITHOUT FOOD!! I COULD DIE!!" Suga smacked his lips.

"Girl, come on." You sighed lightly as you took Suga's hand.

"I'm scared don't get an attitude." Suga shifts uncomfortably. Jungkook eyes you both but looks away.

"Follow me," the butler said. Suga basically dragged your ass up the stairs.

"Your rooms have youe names on the door, have a good night." Everyone looked for their names.

"Damn, I knew it." You saw your name and Jungkook's.

"I guess we're bunking." You nearly jumped once you felt his breath on your neck.

"Jungkook bro...chill this whole situation got me jumpy." Jungkook nods and apologies, again. You opened the door and instantly ran to the bed.
"Tired?" You nod.

"This whole trying to figure out who to trust makes my head hurt."

"True, do you trust me?" You thought for a bit and nod.

"Yeah, you seem trustworthy." He smiles and sits on the edge of the bed.

"I'll um sleep on the floor." You shook your head.

"It's big enough for two, I don't bite." Jungkook smiles slightly.

"T-Thanks," he slides next to you. You sighed heavily.

"Night."

"Night." 

BANG BANG

"(Y/N)! JUNGKOOK!" You move around and noticed Jungkook's arms around your waist. You smiled and poked his side.

"Jungkook get up-"

BANG BANG

"Damnit I swear," you opened the door and saw an agitated Suga,

"What I'm tired." Suga looks behind you and notcied Jungkook in the bed. He frowns slightly but covers it up once he remembered what happened. He grabbed your hand.

"Look!" You didn't even look at the name on the door.

"Oh my god!"

(A/N) so um okay something happened...also day6 and MYTEEN are so fucking amazing okay

(QOTD) who do you think disappeared?
(AOTD) can't say...