-j u n g k o o k-

He didn't think he would actually fall in love with you but he did and now he didn't know what to do. 

"Eh...I don't think I'm able to make it for our date today." Jungkook tells you as you continue to work on the art project. You stopped and looked at him. Your shoulders fell as your lips began to pout.

"Again? This is the second time you canceled this week." You said with a sad tone. Jungkook heart broke as he watched your hurt state. He couldn't tell you the real reason...you would hate him...break up with him he had to get out of this mess first. He sighs as he walks over to you.

"I know-I'm sorry I swear I'll make it up to you."He places a hand onto your shoulder. Your eyes were still trained onto the ground before he place a hand onto your cheek. "How about this I'll take you to the art museum next week and then dinner. Okay?" You finally looked up.

"You don't have to do that. Us cuddling while watching a movie is good enough for me. You know I don't like you spending all of that money. Just buy take out and I'll pick the movie?" He nods as he place a kiss onto your forehead.

"Great!" He said as he place a kiss onto your lips and headed out.

A week later....

You took a shower and changed into one of hoodies you stole from him. You smiled as you took a sniff of it. It smelt just like him and it made you even happier. It was weird months ago you wondered why no one took a liking to and now here you are happy and in love. Jungkook was someone very special to you. You head towards your living room and set everything up. Jungkook would be at your house at any minute now. You brought blankets and pillows and threw on your couch. You decided on watching an animated movie with him since you both had a love for anime (a/n ah my boyfriend would be forced to watch anime ha!) The title screen for your name appeared on the tv. As you sat down. You picked uo your phone hoping that Jungkook responded to your text yet. You sighed once you saw no messages but you did receive an unknown message.

Your eyebrows furrowed as your stared at the number. It didn't look familiar. Curious you clicked it on it.

Unknow: watch your back he's lying.

Was all it said.

"Who's lying?" You siad to no one as you responded back.

You: wrong number.

You felt a bit weird after reading the message. Your eyes stared at the door once you heard your doorbell ring. You sigh loudly as you looked through the peep hole and saw a blob of brown hair and flannel pajamas.  You giggled aa you opened the door for your adorable boyfriend.

"I didn't think you were coming." You said once you opened the door. Jungkook plants a kiss onto your lips and stepped inside.

"I told you I was, I got pizza I hope you don't mind." He says. You smiled as you grabbed the box.

"Awesome I'm starving." You said as you bit into a piece already. "Hope you don't mind watching your name-" he cuts yiu off.

"The anime you was telling me about?" You nod and placed a kiss onto his cheek.

"I am  so happy that you remembered." Jungkook chuckles as he lays his head onto your lap. You smiled as you wiped the grease off your hands and ran your fingers through his hair. You were happy really happy.

Before the movie ended you and Jungkook both fell asleep your hand on his chest while as his hands were around your waist. He tosses and turns once he hears his phone rings. He turns his head and peeks at the caller ID. "It's him," Jungkook thought as he moved you off of him gently. Stepping out of your apartment for a second he takes the call.

"Haven't been keeping me updated jeon...how's the girl?" Jungkook eyebrows knit together as he closes his eyes. Just being with you made him forget about everything about his past, his job. You were his escape.

"She's doing fine, sir. Everything going according to plan as I said before." Heavy breathing could be heard on the other line as Jungkook waiting for a response.

"Good, keep up the work...son."  After that he hung up. Jungkook stands outside for a bit longer Ignoring the numb feeling all over his body. His father ran a very strict company making deals with others ones. Your father owed his father money but your father couldn't pay it off instead he sold you to Jungkook father. Of course your oblivious to the whole situation but that's why Jungkook was there. To make sure you really didn't know anything. Your fathers case was getting weirder by the minute. Important documents were going missing and so was money. Jungkook had to be your friend and try to sniff out anything you knew about your father. So far, nothing you were completely innocemt but his father was ruthless. He doesn't care, he'll kill you even if you didnt know anything. That's why he quickly became your boyfriend so it was easier to protect you from him. He wanted to run away from him, create a family with you. He was tired of being a murder.

He opens up your door and curls up next to you.

"Jungkook? Are you okay?" You asked in a sleepy tone. Jungkook nods into your neck and kissed it.

"Just had to use the bathroom, sorry that I woke you up." You shook your head.

"Its okay, get some sleep." He nods once you laid your chin ontop of his head as you rubbed his back gently. "Hey Jungkook-he hums-I love you." You said before going back to sleep. Jungkook eyes widen as he stares at you. A few tears escaped as he intertwines his fimgers with yours and kissed your knuckles.

"I love you too...I am so sorry," he mumbled as a few more tears falls down his cheek before he finally manages to fall asleep too.

(A/N) oooo an another imagine who would've guessed. Ha! Opinions on Jungkook know that you know a bit about his past and his father? Also I know I said I'm making a ambw imagine for stray kids and I am im just a slow hefia.

(QOTD) bias' as of right now?
(AOTD) my bias that I think about a lot changes right now its still Hyunjin and my fucking bby Lou from VAV he is so adorable I cant!!! Stan VAV