- r m -

"Oh my god look at my grandbaby!" Your mom said as she held her five months old grandson.

"Y-Yeah mommy isn't he beautiful?" RM gave you a weird look and place a hand on your thigh. You smiled nervously thinking about her plans. Ever since you were little your mom always told you how her mom used spoiled to you and your siblings. She wanted to spoil her grandbaby and boy were you scared.

"Grandma!" Your other son, Joon, ran in hugging his grandma's leg.

"Aww, my baby boy all big damn now I'm all emotional, come here baby I gots a present for you." Your son eyes widen as your grandma set him on her other lap. You knew she had something up her sleeve...what was she planning?

"Mommy, please don't cuss in front of the kids-"

"Leave me alone hefia, I raised you and you did alright I know whats I'm doin." You sighed lightly making RM chuckle.

"Mom, would like something ot drink?" RM asked making her eyes soften, she smiles.

"Yes baby, do you have some tea? My doctor said it's good for me." Namjoon nods and kiss her forehead.

"I'll go make that for you," she pats his hand as he leaves. You watched anxiously as your son pulled out a tablet and a lego set. You mentally cringed.

"Mommy, you gotta stop buying them things like this," you mom rolls her eyes.

"My mama spoiled you now it's my turn-" she smiles as your youngest son, Mikey, as he made cute baby coees. "-you know out of all of my kids you gots married to the right man. God knows why your brother married a whore. Did I tell you that hefia tried to call me dirty? I swear!" Namjoon returned and set her tea down.

"Here you go, it's hot though be careful." She nods her head.

"Of course baby thank you...how's your parents?" He smiles and sits on the floor next to Joon.

"They're okay, mostly tired." She nods.

"I hope they gets better don't want them getting sick now." RM nods and plays with his son as he dumps the lego pieces onto the floor. You looked at your son.

"Boy-"

"(Y/N), let the boy play with his toys. Damn." You sat up and went to the ktichen.

"I swear all she do is spoil the damn kids..." you put the cornbread in the oven and start to cook the greens. You felt strong arms wrap around your waist.

"Don't worry, she rarely sees them let her spoil them-"

"Yeah! Stop getting butt hurt acting like I ran over your dog." You turned around and huffed.

"Mom, you have ran over my dog before." It was silent for a bit until she spoke.

"I did? That's messed up...." she shurgs and set Mikey into his crib.

"I'm sorry, but I barely see them. Your brother's wife refuse to have kids so-I'll go if I'm bothering you-" she picked up her purse. You rolled your eyes at her and walked over to her.

"Mommy, don't do that it's fine. I missed you and-and I just started cooking." Your mom gave you a side glance.

"Whatcha cooking?" You smiled.

"Cornbread, greens, fried chicken, mac n cheese-"

"That's it?" Your mom smacked her lips and continued her journey to your door.

"I'm also making mashed potatoes and pound cake." Your mom didn't think twice before sitting at the table.

"Alright I'll stay but because I love you and not for the food-namjoon sets her plate down-baby could you add a bit more greens." He nods before walking back to the kitchen.

(A/N) short and sweet. For some reason whenever I plan to write I start to feel like crap...but I pulled through.

(QOTD) which was your favorite comeback trailer?
(AOTD) probably Euphoria and not just because Jungkook it's because whenever I watch it I get all in my feelings and shit. When I see all the boys together it's sad. To think that Jin kept repeating the same events and just now realizing why am I loving someone when I can't even love myself? I'm glad that BTS is spreading that because self love is important so very damn important. One day I would love to tell you guys how I slowly began to love myself but right now its a very sensitive topic but one day I promise. You know if you love bts love yourself check out my book evanescent which is based off their series but with a nice AMBW twist...love my self promotion? Haha alright I'm done.