Murder mystery - one

Your eyebrows furrowed as you read the black and gold invitation.

"You are invited to a gatsby theme party-you smile-your character name is Rania Davis you are married to Atticus Davis. You currently work as a nurse, come dress appropriately." You said as you walked up your apartment stairs. You frowned as you turned the card over. No host name? You had a weird feeling about this party but honestly if it was a way for you to get some good alcohol amd good food. You bet your ass were going and was going to slay the hell out of it. You picked up your purse and keys.  You needed a dress and heels.

"Thank you for your purchase." The cashier said as she handed you your bags. You nod.

"Thank you," you said with a slight smile. You walked out the store with an odd feeling. The whole time you felt as if you were being watched. You stopped and looked around. When you didn't spot anything out of the ordinary. You continued your walk to your car.

"That was odd," you said to no one as you drove off.

You stood in front of your mirror admiring your look.

"Ayo, good day mate...no I sound dumb people in this era probably sounded different...what's shaking bro?" You sighed loudly as you grabbed your accessories. You had no idea how people spoke back then but you were going to wing it.

You kept practicing until you reached the host house. Your eyes widen once you saw the mansion.

"Holy shit, they are taking this seriously." You said as you drove up to the front door. You were met with a butler.

"Afternoon, Mrs. Davis." Your eyes widen once he said your fake name.

"H-How did you know my name?" You asked as he helped you out of your car. He chuckles lightly.

"You look beautiful Mrs, how about you head inside with the other guest." You nod and head inside. You looked around in awe. The mansion was absolutely beautiful! Your eyebrows furrowed once you heard loud talking. You walked into the room and saw six boys.

"Damn," each of the boys turned around. You waved awkwardly. "H-Hi, the names Raina Davis...how do you do?" You mentally cursed at yourself. One of the boys stood up.

"Y-You are Rania?" You nod. "I'm atticus...your husband." Your eyes widen. He walks over to you and grabbed your hand.

"Oh," was all you could mutter as he kissed your hand. He gives you a cute smile. You mentally awed as he somewhat reminded you of a bunny.

"I'm Harvey white, it's a pleasure to meet you." Your eyes widen.

"You can speak English?" He bows softly and nods.

"Sure can," you smiled as an another boy walked next to him.

"I'm your galaxy,  I'm your star, hi I'm Cosmo." You chuckled as Harvey wrapped an arm around his neck.

"He's something else isn't he? How about you go meet the others." You bowed as you walked to the other boys.

"H-Hi!" The male looks at you with a bored expression.

"Hey," was all he mumbled before taking a sip from his drink. You felt a tap on your shoulder.

"That's Poet, he doesn't speak much," you nod.

"Well, what's your name?" You awed once you saw his cute eye smile.

"Ace," you both shook hands.

"Hey, Ace who's the pretty lady." You looked over and saw a male with a strange box-like smile.

"Mr. Davis' wife, Rania was is it?"

"Yes sir, my name is Rania what's yours?"

"Archer," you both smiled at each other but your conversation was cut short.

"Is this everyone?" You asked as you looked at the six boys. Archer shook his head.

"Apparently there's one more person."

"Oh, also do you know who the host is?" Ace shook his head as well.

"Wasn't on the card, strange right?" You nod, strange indeed. Before you could ask anymore questions someone interrupted.

"Our last guest has arrived, sit down and get comfortable and then we will begin." The butler said as the last male walked in. Everyone gathered and sat on the couch. You, of course, sat by yout 'husband' who strangely enough intertwined your hand with his.

"Is this okay?" He whispered into your ear. You looked at him.

"It's fine, thank you for asking." He smiles at you and you felt like you had a heart attack. He was too cute.

"How about you introduce yourself," Harvey says as he sits next to the tall male.

"Kane, but you can call me worldwide handsome." Everyone looked at him and chuckled lightly. Atticus squeezed your hand lightly. You looked at him and rubbed his shoulder slightly. He smiles softly and thanked you.

"So, does anyone know who the host is?" You asked once everyone calmed down. They all shook his head.

"Just curious as you," the man named Cosmo said. You only nod. "Great," you muttered. This time Atticus rubbed your back.

"Well, what is this party exactly for-"

"Welcome!" Everyone looked around but there was no one.

"Who said that?" Poet asked still with a bored expression.

"Thank you to everyone who came, welcome to my murder mystery party." Everyone eyes widen.

"What the hell?" Poet said but with more expression.

"Figure out who the murder is in the next hour or else someone will disappear," your eyes widen as you hugged your husband arm. He kisses your forehead and looked at everyone.

"What the hell is going on?" He asked looking at everyone.

The lights turned off.

Everyone screams.

(A/N) based off the book called then there was none...haha! I love the book and had an idea. Can you figure who's who? Idk how long this is going to be but I'm excited I figured out who I want the murder to be...hehe! But question do you the characters to actually die or do you want them to be hidden of somewhere?