- j u n g k o o k -

2 years later...

He was now a college student, it's been two years since your death and his heart was still aching. Who would've thought that being in love would just get you killed? Love was supposed to be...what was it supposed to be? He didn't know himself. Once you died it felt like everything vanish. He was basically a mute, didn't speak unless he had to. Didn't go out unless it was for school or practice. His apartment held many things of yours, given to him by your mom. She knew who he was and boy was they a mess.

"Hey Jungkook!" He turned around and saw Sowon, his girlfriend, even though his heart belonged to you he still managed to get a girlfriend.

"Hey," she latches onto his arm as they continued their walk.

"I was thinking that we can go on a date this weekend-Jungkook? Why did you stop walking?" Jungkook heard a voice, a voice he hadn't heard in two years. He looked around, there! His eyes widen once they land dark skinned girl with a big afro. He rips away from Sowon.

"Jungkook?" He sighs and glances out her, he's gonna feel like shit after this.

"I-I we can't see each other again." He didn't even stay to her cries he just ran. He ran as fast as he could.

"(Y/N)!!" Once you turned around Jungkook cried. He cried for the first time since your funeral. He kept runnong until he pulled you into his embrace. "(Y/N)! Why? Why are you here? How!" You didn't hold him back you froze.

"Uh? How do you know my name?" Jungkook sniffs and pulls away with a confused look.

"W-What do you mean? It's me Jungkook...we dated in high school." Your eyebrows furrowed.

"I didn't date anyone, are you okay? You don't look to good." Jungkook runs his fingers through his hair and starts to breath heavily.

"Can we please talk somewhere," you take a step back.

"Uh-"

"Please! I-uh please."  Your friend looks at you and nod. You started to shake a little once he grabbed your hand. It was like two years ago, someone attempted to kill you. Luckily, you were found but you lost your memories in the process maybe he was someone from your past. You both walked into a café.

"Hello! How may I help you?" You shrug and looked at the menu, shit food wouldn't hurt you haven't eaten anything since last night. Jungkook looks at you with a small smile. You could see the hurt in his eyes.

"Uh-you can get anything you want...I'll pay." You smile and nod. When you both ordered. You sat down across from each other. The distance was killing him. He wanted to hug you...kiss you. Something he wished he could've done during the two years without you.

"Jungkook, right-he nods-what do you need?" He looks out the window and kept tapping his fingers onto the table. Something told you to touch it. His hand looked so familiar. You reached over and grabbed it but pulled away once Jungkook breath hitched.

"You don't really remember me?" You looked down at your hands.

"No, I'm sorry two years ago I had an accident and I lost all of my memories." He looks at you.

"Damn it, I know it wasn't an accident. He tried to kill you (Y/N). I thought you died and-and I lived two years without holding you, kissing you, calling you mine. He took you away from me and just seeing you here! I don't know what the hell happened but-"

"He-you wipe away some tears-he I remember him, it fucking sucks that I can remember everything that happened but nothing else."

Two years earlier...