Missing. (Jin)

You just came home from a long shift. In need of a good bath and ice cream. You smiled at the thought as you pulled open the door. You placed your coat and jacket on a rack and slide off your shoes. You heard footsteps coming your way and you were happy. Coming from the corner you see your two daughters laughing and running towards you.

"Mommy!" The youngest one screamed as you embraced her into a big hug while as your older daughter shly kissed your cheek, which you returned.

"How are my babies?" You said as they grabbed your hands and dragged you to the livingroom. 

"W-we playing with dadda," you smiled at your daughter cute stuttering.

"Hm, where is dadda?" You asked while looking at your very messy livingroom. 

"He in there!" Your louder daugher, Tiana, said. She points at the...fort? To be honest it looked like they threw blankets everywhere and called it a day.

"Oh-okay, lemme talk to him." Your shy daugher, Nina, nods as she grabs Tiana's hand and dragged her to their shared bedroom. You crawled inside and snorted once you saw your husband.

"I didn't think you would dress up as a...fairy?" Scaring Jin he flinches but sighs with relief once he saw that It was you.

"Honey, don't scare me like that; and yes I'm beautiful." He sassily flips his pink wig. You laugh at him.

"I'm going to take a shower, okay? And after dinner let's watch a movie together." Jin nods before kissing your lips. You laugh loudly clutching your chest.

"Wae? Why are you laughing!?" He whines. You say nothing and kept laughing. Heading upstairs to the bathroom.

After lotioning your put on your underwear set and onesie-beacuse who do you have to impress? You were already married-you head downstairs to your now clean living room.

"Hey, what do you guys want to eat?" Your daughters look up from their drawings and smiled.

"Let's eat pizza! You want pizza too, Nina?" Nina looks at her always loud sister and nod.

"P-pizza sounds good." You grabbed your phone.

"Yeah, I didn't feel like cooking today,"

"Yay!" Tiana shrieks.

"Tiana calm down," Jin says out of nowhere, patting his daughter head as he walks over to you.  "She is always loud, I wonder who she gets it from?" He scratches his head and opens the fridge.

"I think it's pretty obvious, sorry baby. She gets it from her daddy." Jin pulls out left over kimchi and rolls his eyes.

"Mm hm, sure." He grabs chopsticks(cuz who needs a fork?) but you pull the dish away from him. "Why are you acting like this?" He whines childishly.

"Wait, I just ordered pizza." He pouts as he puts the kimchi back in the fridge.

"Girls, let's go to the livingroom and pick a movie to watch." Jin sighs jokingly as he sits on the couch.

The girls later follow behind, since you made them clean their mess. After thirty minutes you guys decided on watching a Disney movie. Five minutes later the pizza arrived .Grabbing some loose dollar bills you went to the door and gave the delivery boy his tip. While as Jin grabbed the pizza. The girls yelled excitedly as you set the box down.

"I'm going to grab my ice cream I'll be back," you hummed to yourself and opened the fridge. Your eyebrows furrowed as you looked for your ice cream. Failing you quickly walked over to the livingroom pausing the movie.

"Hey! You stopped at the good part." Jin shouts. You rolled your eyes.

"Who did it?" You asked with anger laced into your voice. Your daughters look at each other then at Jin.

"Who did what?" Tiana asks as she picks up a slice of pizza.

"My ice cream, remember the one I told you not to-"

"Oh the vanilla bean one?" You turned your gaze to Jin.

"Yes, babe that one." You sneered.

"Oh I ate it. It was just sitting there and it was so hot so-what the heck!" Jin jumped as he started running around the house.

"You asshole! You ate the shit then tell me so casually." You took off one of your slippers and threw it at him and it actually hit him.

"Hey! Stop I'll buy you a new one I promise!" You stopped midway. Pointing your other slipper at you.

"Now," Jin gives you a look.

"Now? But it's late and I have work in the morning!"

"Why are you telling me your whole life story go put your shoes on and let's go."

"(Y/N), seriously-"

"Come on girls put your shoes on, daddy is taking us to go get some ice cream!" You screamed as you ran over to the girls attacking them with kisses.

"Yay! Dadda thank you!" Tiana hugs his leg as Jin sighs and grabs his keys.

"Let's hurry up," Jin says with a depressing tone. The girls ran into the garage already in the car. You kissed his cheek with a smile.

"Come on baby, I love you."

"Get in the car, you ass." He kisses your lips before slipping pass you. You shut the door behind you and laughed.

(A/N) wazz up. I don't have much to say oh wait jk how about blackpink's new mini album I loved all of their songs!  Fuck it uppp!

(QOTD) who do you want me to write next and what do you want me to write about?? I can do mid smut cuzz im akward.
(AOTD) uhhhh...yeet