- v -

"aw, fuck!" Your eyebrows furrowed as you wiped your hand on a wash cloth and followed the string of curse words. Once, you stopped in front of your son's room you giggled once you saw your husband, Taehyung, struggling to change his son. 

"Ah, didn't I tell you to stop cursing around him." V looks up and rolls his eyes. 

"He bit me, I reacted the way I should." You walked over to him and leaned over his shoulder. 

"Look at my baby, how are you this morning?" You said in your annoying baby voice and placed a kiss onto his chubby cheek. Your son giggles, making grabby hands. 

"Babbbe-he whined-let me dress him," You pushed V out of the way and picked up your son, Tae, and took him to the kitchen. 

"Shut up, my baby hungry aren't you?" You son continues to giggle as you set him in his high chair. 

"I don't think him just being in his diaper is good parenting." You set Tae's baby food in front of him. 

"Oh well, lemme feed my son," You set V's plate in front. 

"Whatever," He mumbles as he starts to eat. Your son squeals making you and V look up. You smack your lips. 

"Oh-okay I guess he needs a bath...again." V says as he stuff an another piece of bacon into his mouth and watched as you wiped your son with a napkin. "You know if he was wearing clothes this wouldn't  happened. You quickly turn your head.

"Taehyung...there's food on his face...I'll let you put two together." You picked your son and placed him onto your hip. His small fingers play with your silk bonnet. 

"What?-" Taehyung was cut off by the doorbell ringing. 

"Hold onto that dumb ass comment." V groans as you walk over to the door. Your slides echos as you played with your son's hair. You looked through the peep door. 

"Who the hell invited you guys?" You asked as you opened the door. There stood all six of V's band mates. 

"Who else? We sure the hell didn't come for you." Suga answered as he rubbed your son's cheek. Your son giggles as Suga walks pass you.

"Oo, I swear V needs to stop inviting him. Always adding his two cent comments. Ugly ass hoe." You got hugs from the other boys. 

"Aww Tae looks just like you guys." You smiled at Jhope as he made funny faces along with Jimin. You nod. 

"Um hm, sure do but this cute monster made a mess so he needs a bath." You placed a sloppy kiss onto his cheeks as you followed everyone upstairs. Jungkook pats your son head gently. "Babe I'm gonna give him a bath don't mess up my house...Namjoon." You can hear him groan as you head towards the bathroom. 

After thirty minutes or so-because the boy hated baths and getting dressed on top of that-you head back down stairs. Oddly enough it was real quiet-to quiet. You stopped and covered your mouth once you saw all seven of the boys passed out in the living room. You smiled softly as you looked at your son. 

"Let's go, Tae. Daddy and your Uncles must be very tired." You son giggles as you head back upstairs. 

(A/N) what is this imagine...IDK but a girl needs some ideas and plus I need to work on other imagines...I still have RM, Jimin, and Jin who should I work on next? 

(QOTD)If you had to pick one of your bias to be your husband who would it be?
(AOTD) Fuck...Hyunjin I love you Yoongi but my bby Hyunjin is my age and I don't want to send you to jail okay.