Murder Mystery - Eight

"I don't trust you...so," Jungkook announced as he sat across from Suga.

"No one is asking you to stay, go downstairs," Suga waved him off as he lays down.

"No."

"Why? You don't like me and I sure the hell don't like you." Suga mumbles.

"Because what if I get kidnapped first, we need to wait it out." Jungkook pouts. Suga rolls his eyes.

"Whatever," he mumbles.

To you...

You stared at Jhope as he explains how he got kidnapped.

"What the-you laugh-what were you trying to accomplish. You should've left that shit alone man." Jhope rolls his eyes as he takes a sip from his wine.

"I was just trying to help..."

"Yet here you are, that's funny shit." You kept laughing pissing Jhope off.

"Wait a second...who's the host?" RM asked as, he also, took a sip of his drink. You looked at V.

"Our wonderful V knows who," V nods.

"It's the butler." Jhope and RM's eyes widen.

"Are you sure?" V nods.

"It was him on RM's phone I'm sure of it." Jhope leans against his chair.

"Wow,"

"That's shocking but yet it makes sense." Jimin added.

"Well damn."

Back to the boys...

"Do you think me and (Y/N) could start dating after this?" Jungkook asked as he rolls over to the opposite side of Suga.

"What?" Suga groans wishing for Jungkook to shut up.

"You know me and (Y/N) cause you know she likes me...not you." Suga rolls his eyes and sighs.

"You guys just met how do you even like her?"

"Love at first sight but you just met her too and you like her." Suga eyes shot open.

"I'm different," was all he said before closing his eyes again.

"How?"

"No,"

Why?"

"Leave me alone Jungcock."

"That's not my name."

"It's going to be if you don't leave me alone."

"Just tell me I wanna know..."

"Fine fine fine! I liked her since college," Jungkook eyes widen.

"What? How come she doesn't remember you?" Suga sighs.

"I didn't use my real name genius."

"Wait so-"

"Good evening if I could have you follow me." The butler said. Jungkook and Suga looks at each before getting up.

"Oh my god are we going to die?" Jungkook asked as he trailed behind Suga.

"Maybe, hopefully I'll be a rock."

"What?"

"Never mind just follow him." The butler pulled a book down which revealed the secret passage way.

"No! I am not going in there-what the Suga!" Suga shrugs as he follows the butler downstairs. He was just curious. Jungkook sighs loudly as he went downstairs too.

Back to you...

"Did you guys here that?" RM asks.

"Yeah, I did too was it that door thing?"? Jhope asked. You chuckled.

"What you gonna follow it like a dumbass?" You laughed loudly but stopped Immediately once you heard footsteps. "Shit! Someone's coming." Everyone stopped talking as the footsteps neared.

There stand the butler, Jungkook, and Yoongi. Jungkook eyes widen once they land on yours. He runs to you and hugs you.

"I am so glad that you are okay!" You nod awkwardly.

"Same," Suga looks over to you and sighed softly. He was glad that you and everyone was okay.

"Sir, I brought them as told." Your eyebrows furrowed.

"Sir...you aren't the host?"

"No, I am." Everyone turned around with widen eyes.

"Damn it V, you lied to us." V looks at you.

"I thought I saw the butler! Don't blame me!"

"It was the butler, but I am the host." Yoongi fist clutched.

"So, are you going to tell us why you did this-" Suga makes eye contact with the host.

Jimin....

(A/N) haha only like 1 or 2 ppl guessed Jimin so im pretty proud of myself! Next chapter will be him explaining why he did it.

(QOTD) did you expect it to be Jimin?
(AOTD) I thought Jimin was perfect didn't seem to have a motive. I am so ready to see y'all reaction. I love when I see your comments cuz they are so funny.