- s u g a -

Merry kinishmas eve yeeehaaawww

"Holy crap! How did santa know I wanted a gold chain with my name on it." Yoongi smiles as he pats his son's head. Your mouth agape as your son opened more and more gifts. Yoongi walks over to you and sits next to you.

"I'm a good father-ouch what the hell!?" Yoongi looks at you as you kept smacking him,

"Who the fuck told you to get him all of those presents!!?" You whispered yelled so your son wouldn't hear you. Yoongi finally breaks free from your hold as he moves away from you.

"Uh yeah about that I saw the cheap ass presents you got junior...not exactly trying to be mother of the year are you?" You smack your lips as you walked to the kitchen yoongi follows behind.

"I bought him only underwears, tshirts, and socks because your son was not good at all this year!" You yelled a bit louder this time as you tried to finish making Christmas dinner.

"Huh? That's bull cause my boy is just like his daddy-"

"Exactly just like you. Didn't I tell you what happened at school last week?" Yoongi eyebrows furrowed.

Sometime last week...

"Mrs. Min, do you know what this meeting is about?" You stared hard at your eight years old who just leans back into his chair playing with his game device shit yoongi bought him.

"No, ma'am."  You said trying to act calm although you desperatly wanted  to snatch your son's game and smack him at the same time.

"Well, today in class....your son well actually I wrote down exactly what he said-"

"Man, this bitch about to snitch...lord." you thought.

" Okay, let's hear what he said." You responeded looking his teacher directly into her eyes.

"He said this to a fellow girl student as quoted I've noticed you've been looking at me and I know you can't resist me so call me daddy but if you wanna be with me imma have you calling my name all night." His teacher looks at you through her glasses.  Your face began to warm up as you stared daggers at your son.

"What do you have to say young man?" You asked your son trying so desperately not to tear his ass up. How dare he says some shit like that. He looks at you and smile.

"I got her number ha!" Your mouth widens as you stared at you son with disbelief.

"Man he gets that from his daddy-man what the hell can you please stop hitting me!" You narrowed your eyes as you put your cake into the oven.

"Oh that's not it, last month at my fucking mom's house."

Last month at you mom's house....

"How's school been baby?" Your mom asked junior as he was playing on his phone. You were so upset he was straight up disrespecting your mom who was being nothing but nice to him.

"It's the same teachers still bitching-"

"Excuse me?" Your mom ssid ready to whoop his ass.

"I said my teacher steady bitching like she teaching us anything-"

"Mom, I'll see you later." You kissed your mom cheek as you roughly grabbed your son's arm.

"Good, I was about to beat the black and blue out of that boy." You chuckled nervously.

"Ooh-but that doesn't mean he's been all the year the kid has heart too." You shook your head.

"Yoongi I'm four months pregnant the stress that boy is giving isn't good for the baby. I know you're working a lot but damn I'm tired of spoiling the hell out for a kid who doesn't even understand respect! He needs discipline and I'm ready to whoop his ass." Yoongi sighs as he runs his fingers through his hair.

"Okay, I'm not spoiling him look he appreciates everything I've done for him-"

"Dad is it possible if santa can return the I phone 7 for an I phone 8 this mug outdated." You laughed as you walked off to your bedroom. Yoongi stares at junior.

"You should appreciate what santa gave you." Yoongi said as he so desperately did not want to yell at his son.

"I would appreciate it more if it was the right one." Yoongi smacks his lips and nod.

"Alright, you wanna knowna secret?" Your son's eyebrows furrowed as he nods. Yoongi smiles and bends down to his level.

"Santa's not real I bought all of that so you wouldn't open yellow underwears today but you know what I should've let your mom have her way." Yoongi walks off into your shared bedroom. Your son just looks at his parents room and shrugs.

"He acting like that was gonna hurt my feelings that's why his ass can't get pussy for 9 months." Your son laughs as he walks back to his toys.

(A/N) I was gonna write yesterday but I had to clean and crap but here I am today.

(QOTD) what did you ask for kinishmas?
(AOTD) nothing I didn't want anything.