Raps. (RM)

"You know I also dreamed about becoming a rapper," You closed the fridge and walked over to the counter. 

"Is that so? What stopped you?" You shrugged your shoulders and jumped onto the counter next to your boyfriend. 

"Maybe because I suck," You joked as you take a swig of your pop. 

"What? I highly doubt that, come on let me hear something." You rolled your eyes.

"Like hell, I'm not rapping RM." You pushed him before walking off into your shared bedroom.

"It can't be that bad, lemme hear a bit-you know free styling." You changed into one of his hoodies. 

"Okay, give me ten minutes and I'll make up a rap for you," RM smiles. 

"Right, I'm fine with that." You lifted up a finger. 

"With one condition though." RM eyes you. 

"I'm using one of your raps." He sighs.

"Seriously are you that lazy?" You flip him off before walking over to your shared bed typing any thoughts that came to mind. 

Ten minutes later, to be exact, you walked into the living, where RM was watching TV.

"I finished! Wanna hear?" RM sits up as he gestures you to start. You stared down at your phone preparing yourself for what seems to be your best rap ever. 

"Alright." 

"you said you wanted me oops, sorry hoe
  thought you needed me oh, sorry hoe. 
  you can't have all of this, you thought hoe. 
  thought you were a real man, but you a cheap hoe.
  thought that dick was good, but where is it hoe?
  he said he was loyal, but i saw that bitch, hoe. 
  i'm higher than all them other fuckers, hoe.
  you lost a good one, and now you're dick gone hoe! 
  I hate I hate I hate unfaithful bastards
  you wrong you wrong you wrong dumb ass hoe
  you wrong you wrong you wrong dumb ass hoe! 
  Yo ass wipe, you should  fix your life! aye.
  Brr."

You finished your rap feeling accomplished, looking over to RM you notice his widen eyes and agape mouth. 

"So...how was it?" You asked ready to do a victory dance.

"It was uh-okay what the hell (Y/N)? Were you talking about me?" You eyebrow furrowed confused upon his question. 

"What do you mean, about you?" RM gives you what the fuck you mean face and laughs. 

"Babe, you were talking shit about somebody and I was really hoping it wasn't me." You rolled your eyes before sitting next to him.

"Why would I be talking about you? I love you," Now RM was really confused, who the hell were you talking about?

"Alright-okay-great, so who were you talking about?" You shrug.

"RM, baby men are dumb asses I was talking about them in general." You kissed his lips before walking into your bedroom.

RM still sits on the couch still confused. 

"So, wait that means you were talking a bit about me too" He yells as he walks into the bedroom as well. 

(A/N) I had to make an another imagine for my boy RM, I feel like he's unappreciated at points and not much people are his bias' which of course I am guilty of doing so. I'm sorry! I do appreciate those who love J-hope and RM, random fact J-hope keeps making it to my bias wrecker list and it's conflicting! Anyways, I hope you guys like this Imagine it's random as hell and I didn't know how to end it so this is it...yay! 

(QOTD) This isn't a question but I'm going to write three words and you have to guess which member of BTS it is. baby, pabo, flannels. Who is it? 

(AOTD) uhh...yeah can't say.