Devil kids. (RM)

"Babe, please reconsider this. Maybe you can call off, yeah do that." You put your hair into a high puff and put on some lipstick. 

"No can do, I have a very important meeting to attend. Sorry not sorry." You hurried around the bedroom looking for your heels. RM groans, throwing himself onto the bed.  "RM I don't get why you're so scared? Their your kids now too." You finally found your heels and slipped them on. 

"It's not that i'm scared, I feel as if they don't like me or something because i'm not their real father." You sit up and walked over to RM.

"Nam-Joon, of course they like you. Even if you aren't there real father, you sure as hell better than their real one...Okay?" RM pouts and hugs your waist. 

"Please don't go." You rolled your eyes.

"Okay, i'll just tell them to fuck off or something," You were about to get up but RM stops you. 

"No, please don't do that they might call me a snitch or something." You laugh before opening your bedroom door, there was yelling coming from the living room so you and RM walked over there. You see your two boys playing on the game while as your daughter was on her tablet. 

"Alright guys, I'm off." You walked over to them and kissed their foreheads. "You guys be nice to Nam-Joon or else i'll kick your asses." You kissed RM before leaving. Your daughter looks up from her tablet. 

"Hey, daddy I'm hungry." RM smiles at her, she was the only one out of the three that actually called him dad, while as the other two nimrods refused. On cue, the boys paused their game and turned around.

"Me too, what is there to eat?" Cameron asked. RM shrugged and went into the kitchen, he finds a note and picks it up. 

"Take my babies out to eat, you're ass is not cooking anything. Love you!" RM chuckles before grabbing his keys. 

"I guess we're going out, you guys can chose where to go I don't care..," They all cheered and went into their bedrooms to change.

"Alright, princess there you go." RM straps his daughter into her car seat, he kisses her cheeks and shuts her door.

"I call shot gun-" one of the boys yelled, he jumps into the seat. "-you're so slow Chris." Chris puffs out his little cheeks.

"Joon, Cameron called me a loser." He crosses his arms and pouts. 

"Uh-, he scratches his head "-how about you both sit in the back with your sister." Cameron and Chris starts to tear up.

"I miss daddy! Where's daddy!" Cameron screamed. RM eyes go wide and his heart shattered. They were right, he wasn't their father so, why did he try to be? 

"Let's just order a pizza guys," RM pulls Destiny out of her car seat and pulls her onto his hip. Destiny looks at RM, she kisses his cheeks. 

"It's okay daddy, I love you!" RM smiles before kissing her forehead 

"Yeah, thanks."

Everyone went back inside, RM ordered some pizza and head back into the bedroom, leaving the kids by themselves. 

"guys, why are you being meanies to Joonie?" Destiny says as she puts her thumb into her mouth. 

"Who cares if were "meanies"-, he made air quotes, "-he's not our dad, so you know...who cares." Cameron says as he shoves a slice of pizza into his mouth. 

"But-but, he's our daddy. He watches over us...also remember what happened to our other daddy? I don't like him. I like Joonie!" She yells, she walks over to Cameron and hits his arm, which makes him drop his pizza onto your expensive ass carpet.