- s p e c i a l -

Okay, so yes I'm making a new book but this book is going to be special, a project. I was hoping to involve you guys too. Hopefully, you will like the idea. I've been looking through a lot of social medias and they really make groups and do things for BTS like helping their community or something. So, I came up with the idea of Dear BTS, a project we all can do on wattpad. In which, we all write letters to BTS as a whole or just our bias-depends on you-to show love to the boys who music made us who we are. Without BTS who knows what I would be writing about or listening too? BTS has helped me a lot and they are really special. Especially right now since they are on tour. So, why am I doing this? For one to show love to BTS and also to make it clear to everyone that I/we are black kpop fans and we deserve respect too. Imagine if this book trends and BTS-who most likely won't-read it, they would know how much we love and appreciate them. How are you guys involved? Send me a message starting with dear bias, or dear BTS or even both. Once I receive that message I will paste/type it into the book dear BTS with your wattpad name or your name it doesn't matter. If it gets big enough hopefully we can start saying something online like on social medias in hope that BTS will stumble upon it but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Do you like this idea? If so please comment or even send me your dear BTS message so I can start the book! Thank you for reading!

Also happy birthday bby! Have a good day!