pregnant (Jimin)

You were wobbling around the house, holding your stomach. There were some places in the house that was dirty and it was getting on your nerves. Jimin's in a meeting with the other boys so you took the opportunity to actually clean, ever since you told Jimin that you were pregnant he kept you in the bedroom and away from unnecessary stress, you are six months pregnant now. You were so done of his childishness. It was to the point when you were trying to make you a snack and you see that there was literally no food anywhere in the kitchen. You were confused because you gave his annoying ass a list of foods that you needed but of  course you found it on the counter, next to piles and piles of dishes and trash. Today was the day you were about to be bold, your  Chim Chim was about to be pissed but honestly you didn't care, you're baby was not about to starve because her daddy couldn't even feed her properly. After you finished cleaning up, you went upstairs to change and grabbed your car keys. You locked the front door and walked quickly to your car in case Jimin ass shows out of no where-which is exactly what happened. 

"Honey, where are you going?" Jimin says as he shuts his car door, you freeze and turn around slowly to see your husband. You laugh awkwardly before taking off your sunglasses. 

"No where baby, I was just-uh admiring the car, yeah look-look at this wheel, it can really turn." You say as you give him a thumbs up. Jimin laughs at you as he walks over to you and kisses your forehead. 

"Jagiya, I'm not dumb, you're holding your car keys and purse. Now where are you going." Jimin puts an arm around your waist and stares into your eyes intensely. You sigh, here he goes again.

"Baby, I'm tired of being in the damn house all day, I'm going to get groceries okay? That's it, buying groceries will not affect the baby." Jimin runs his fingers through his blond hair. 

"Fine, but if you go...I'm coming too." You groan but nevertheless you agreed because either way you were still getting out of the house. 

"Okay, baby we don't need much," You grabbed the nearest buggy only for it to be snatched right out of your hands. You look over to Jimin to see his smiling eyes. 

"No, no Jagiya I got it." You rolled your eyes and found your list. 

"Okay, whatever." You head towards the freezer aisle.

After Jimin taking over your whole mission you finally paid and head towards home that is until you saw a shopping mall and wanted to see if there was a baby store. 

"Babe, let's go to the mall for a bit." Jimin looks over to you and rolled his eyes.

"I thought you said, only the grocery store. Look at you lying." 

"But baby, I wanna look at some baby clothes and furniture, we only have a couple of months left and we still haven't even bought nor set up anything in her room. Since were both are out we can at least do this." Jimin thought for a while before turning around and headed towards the mall. 

"Okay, but if you start to feel sick or anything we are leaving ASAP." 

You both went in and looked around, Jimin had his hand on your back guiding you to the baby store. You guys finally made it and grabbed a buggy. 

"I am so excited, I love to decorate." You said as you rubbed your stomach, you didn't hear a response from Jimin so you look back to only see him holding up some baby shoes with a big smile plastered onto his face. At this point you were so close to tears, you were so blessed to call Jimin yours, you were scared at first to tell him that you were pregnant because you guys had a talk earlier about you both wanted to wait until having kids. But you forgot about who you were talking about, literally this boy calls you honey. Why were you even having thoughts? You walked over to him.

"That's cute, we should get it." You seem to have startled Jimin because he quickly sets the shoes down and looked at you with wide eyes. 

"Honey, you can't keep scaring me like that." You quickly apologized before picking up the shoes and walking back to the buggy. 

You were exhausted, you went straight to bed not even caring about your hair nor clothes. You just needed sleep. Jimin came upstairs a little bit later than you and saw you passed out onto the bed. He giggles to himself before changing and going to be himself. He pulls up your shirt and kisses your stomach. After doing so he pulls you closer to him being careful to not hurt your daughter. 

The next morning you heard loud noises and mutters of curse words. You wanted to cry but you got out of bed and looked around the house and noticed the nursery light was on. You scrunch up your eyebrows before opening up the door to see Jimin and the boys trying or  attempting to build the furniture for the babies room. You leaned up against the door frame until the boys noticed you. 

"Guys, you're doing it wrong." J-hope said while holding the manual.

"How are you sur-fuck Nam-Joon, you know what you're done get your ass in the corner." Yoongi said. RM flips off Suga before actually going into the corner. 

"Jimin, would you be upset if I had a picture of me in here? I think it needs a little something special." Jin added. 

"I think we're okay but thanks-you know, for the suggestion."

"But I wasn't suggesting anythin-," 

"What if I bought her some Gucci so we can match." Jimin rolled his eyes but laughs at V's claim. 

"I'll think about it," 

"Hi Noona." Jungkook waves at you. Jimin looks up at you before getting up.

"Hey kookie, what's going on?" You yawned and rubbed your belly. Jimin comes over and kisses you lips.

"We're doing building the nursery, you know BTS style." You laugh.

"Okay, whatever. I'm hungry." You walked off to the kitchen but Jimin catches your arm. He drags you into the bedroom and sets you onto your bed. 

"Where do you think you're going?" I'll cook for you." He kisses your messy hair before wandering off. There he goes with this shit again. 

(A/N) Jimin is so cute I can't...on a different side note, I feel so bad a lot of people are commenting and it's hard to answer everyone but please know if I don't answer you right away...please don't hate me I promise to get to it at one point. 

(QOTD) Thoughts on Euphoria and the new album?
(AOTD) First, BTS what the hell are you doing? Like you guys had a girl using her inhaler because you all had fucking black hair...my whole life is shook and i'm speechless...damn Yoongi is pretty damn sexy with some black hair. Jungkook voice is literally so beautiful your girl was crying in homeroom I got a lot of stares but if they knew of the situation they would've understood...yeet. I also loved how bright and just energetic it was, it showed how young and carefree BTS is and that's really important as well, to see them having some fun! I am so excited, wig snatched.