- J I N -

You sat in the library trying to study for your upcoming tests. You sigh lightly once you heard your phone vibrate. Without a second thought you picked it up and saw that it was a text from your best friend, Jin."

Worldwideannoying: wanna come over im boreed.
Worldwideannoying: bored

"Of course he wants to bother me," you said a bit too loudly cause next thing you knew you were "shh" by the librarian. You mutter a sorry before responding to his text.

Me: alright I'll be there in a bit.

You smiled a bit thinking about seeing Jin's smile after a couple a weeks. Both of your schedules are a bit crazy and just relaxing with your friend sounded pretty good at the minute. Grabbing the messy pilled you called homework and your backpack which surprisingly hasn't gave up on you cause god knows how messy it was. You pushed away from the wooden table and head towards the library door not forgetting to say goodbye to your favorite librarian, Daisy,  who was a couple of years older than you. Twenty-four, maybe?

The cold air instantly hits you as you wrap your scarf around your neck a bit tighter. The layers you were wearing sure the hell did not help but you hugged yourself a bit tighter and quickly ran towards Jin's apartment, which thankfully, was only five or six minutes away.

Once the familiar building was in view you stopped for a bit and walked. You hated the cold, not necessarily the snow itself. Breathtaking?  Pure? Innocence?  Just the thought made you remember your winter tradition with your loud family. You sighed at the thought of not being able to be with them everyday but at least you had Jin. There were times in which you wished Jin saw you more than just a friend. Did you like him...yes not need to lie but he didn't seem to like you back from his gestures to the way he speak to you. It screams friend zone. You stopped in front of the familiar apartment door and knocked. You rubbed your hands lightly waiting to embrace Jin into a tight hug. You needed the warmth and to just hug him regardless of his feelings towards you. Not even ten seconds later the door was sprung open.

"Damn, I'm sorry you must be cold," Jin said as he scratched the back of his neck. You shook his head and pulled him into a tight hug.

"I'll just take your warmth for an apology." Was all you said as Jin smiked slightly at your cuteness. Not wanting to break apart Jin carefully walked into his apartment and shut the door with his foot.

"I didn't think you missed me this much." He whispered as he dragged you both to the livingroom. You pulled away and took off your layers.

"Of course, my life wasn't complete without Mr. Worldwide annoying." You took a breath as you did had to struggle taking off said layers.

"Shut up. My face can't be the only thing you missed." He said as he set down some soup. You nod.

"You right I just miss the food." Jin playfully rolls his eyes and turned on the t.v.

"Horror or action, fat ass?" You shrug your shoulders not really offended by his comment.

"Horror-actually-do they still have white chicks? I haven't watched it in a while and I need to show you the funniest movie created." You claimed as Jin eyebrows rose.

"White chicks? Okay." He searched white chicks and nothing came up.

"Fuck! Don't tell me they took white chicks off Netflix they need to come fight me," you groaned as you lay on the floor dramatically not noticing the bit of skin you were showing. Jin takes note of you smooth melanin skin and smile unconsciously. You take notice.

"What you so happy about? White chicks is a no go..." you mumbled rolling over laying your elbows on his carpeted floor. Jin face began to heat up.

"N-Nothing." He stutters keeping his eyes on the t.v. you grin knowing your friend was hiding something from you.

"Um hm Jin you lil nasty thinking about a girl huh?" You asked trying to not sound as hurt. Jin gaze met yours for a bit.

"H-How do you always know these things about me...stalker," he mumbles as he finally turns so he was facing you. You shrug as you stood up as well. Sitting cris cross.

"You're my best friend. I feel obligated to know these things." You whispered a bit not noticing the odd uncomfortable silence between you two. "S-So, were you thinking about a girl?" You manged to ask once more. Jin nods looking at the ground. "Who?" You wanted to know who you had to compete with.

"Uh it's personal?" You rolled your eyes.

"Not fair dude, I want answers." You whined a bit not really meaning to sound desperate.

"Can we just drop this I don't feel comfortable talking about it." Was all he said before running his fingers through his hair. You smacked your lips and pushed Jin a bit too harsh.

"Fuck you," you muttered as you walked to the bathroom. You slammed the door not really in the mood to deal with his bull. He was acting like you were asking for him to jump off a damn bridge or something. Jin knew how lowkey you were at school. Most likely you didn't kmow the girl anyways. You flushed the toilet and washed your hands starring at yourself intensely in the mirror trying to figure out what he didn't like about you. Were you ugly to him? Your thoughts were interrupted once you heard the door open. Talk about privacy.

"I-Im sorry-" you cut him off.

"Bro, what the fuck I could have been taking a piss or something." You said as you tried to walk pass him but he grabs your wrist.

"Please listen-you look at him-please." You nod not saying a word.

Jin mind was a mess. He was contemplating on telling you how he actually felt or to tell you a lie.

"(Y/N), I uh-"

"Boy if you can't figure out what you want to say then don't say it." You stomped over to your stuff and grabbed it not even caring if you were bing a bit dramatic... a bit.

"(Y/N)! wait please!" Jin pleaded.

"What-" you were cut off once you felt a pair of lips on yours. You instantly dropped your bag and wrapped your amrs around his neck. After a bit you both break away a panting mess. "D-Damn." You were shocked.

"I was thinking about you-no other girls I swear." You nod.

"Thank god, I thought I had to beat her ass." You said as you pulled Jin into an another kiss.

(A/N) aye so welcome back to your regularly scheduled program. Needed to appreciate Jin! That boy and his damn high notes love him!! Also wtf why are ppl hurting suga I want to beat some ass now geez. Also bro stray kids fucked up my life. Their comeback was amazing no joke. I listened to red velvet they okay I only liked two songs but nevertheless I still appreciate how much work they put into the album hopefully something other than fruits for their next summer comeback am I right?

(QOTD) favorite rookie group?
(AOTD) bet your ass it's stray kids, Fromis_9, and Nature at the moment. Nature just came out with their first mini album I liked it gave me anime vibes tbh